šŸ³ Cooking šŸ³ Munchies vs clearing out the fridge

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Did a quick search and couldn't really find something fitting.

So when you munchies kicks in what are you munching down. Anything that you can get your hands on or do you go out to get something specific or does the fridge hold all the answers as usual šŸ˜…

For me like now, just got some munchies out of nowhere and had
6x bran muffins
1x granny Smith apple
1x 100g cheese and onions Go-slows (a chip like Nik Naks maize snacks)
And still have roasted chicken and BBQ Flavour laying around
And a quarter roasted chicken

Also premixed some vanilla scream and plain peanut butter in a tub and back in the freezer for later.

I'm pretty big on cheese.
But rn I have s'mores edibles for my afternoon munchie kicker.

Pita chips and hummus are pretty good. I'll also never deny anything Reeses, but the fast break bars are my favorite. I can also eat a whole tub of ice cream.

One good tip I discovered online recently, for those who like ramen noodles lol, is to add nutritional yeast to ramen. Not only does it add vitamins/nutrients to what is essentially the ultimate junk food, but it also thickens the broth nicely and gives it a more savory consistency, itā€™s really good. I like adding it and some lemon pepper to chicken ramen šŸ¤¤

At night before bed Iā€™ve been in the habit of crumbling a ginger snap or two into vanilla Greek yogurt. Itā€™s amazing the kind of discoveries you can make while high af & hungry lol

One good tip I discovered online recently, for those who like ramen noodles lol, is to add nutritional yeast to ramen. Not only does it add vitamins/nutrients to what is essentially the ultimate junk food, but it also thickens the broth nicely and gives it a more savory consistency, itā€™s really good. I like adding it and some lemon pepper to chicken ramen šŸ¤¤

At night before bed Iā€™ve been in the habit of crumbling a ginger snap or two into vanilla Greek yogurt. Itā€™s amazing the kind of discoveries you can make while high af & hungry lol
Whatchu need for ramen is cayenne pepper, red pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, and something else im forgetting but you can go pretty wild with it. The "hookups" (interesting jail ramen recipes) that some guys have made me were off the chain. Everything from tuna to jelly.

Whatchu need for ramen is cayenne pepper, red pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, and something else im forgetting but you can go pretty wild with it. The "hookups" (interesting jail ramen recipes) that some guys have made me were off the chain. Everything from tuna to jelly.

Yeah some people Iā€™ve seen online have really gone overboard with their ramen obsession! I still just use those ramen squares that are just like the most low-grade simple carbohydrates & salty broth. Itā€™s good comfort food though. I usually add lemon pepper to chicken or Old Bay to beef flavors.

I like this flavor too, they changed the name from ā€œorientalā€ to ā€œsoy sauceā€ flavor though, I guess to be more politically correct or something? Who knows, itā€™s kind of hard to find in stores compared to the usual beef/chicken/shrimp flavors

I like this flavor too, they changed the name from ā€œorientalā€ to ā€œsoy sauceā€ flavor though, I guess to be more politically correct or something? Who knows, itā€™s kind of hard to find in stores compared to the usual beef/chicken/shrimp flavors
I believe those packs have little Asian men in them

hqdefault.jpg

A fair is a veritable smorgasbord-orgasbord-orgasbord

After the crowds have ceased.