• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (Multiple drugs) lately feeling abnormally tired and weak when not using

noone1

Bluelighter
I am a drug user who stays abstinent for 3 or 4 days then goes back on the remaining days mostly with poppy tea and alcohol. I also take low doses of dxm (below regular dosage suggestion) and regular doses of magnesium daily. I'd say I am using a half pound of seeds and 3-4 12 oz lite beers on the days when I am using sometimes with cannabis, very rarely I will also use phenibut too.

I know its normal to feel like shit when you are withdrawing but I feel really tired and dizzy like to the point where I have to lay down and can't do anything else. Am I just getting older and can't hack it anymore or should I get checked out by a doctor? In the past I would go through withdrawal as an event and then stop using entirely so I can't really gauge if this is normal or not.

It sounds more like side effects from phenibut/alcohol use. But it could also just be your blood pressure, definitely something you should check out with your doc

Get checked if you feel it may be a medical issue but the days I dont use drugs I feel pretty shitty too. (Its not many so Im good :) )

There's feeling bad and feeling bad though. Like I'm forced to lay down and feel very faint. I also donate plasma which probably isn't helping and my blood pressure is always really low like 98-102. Just wanted to see if anyone else feels this way I know opiates can lead to low T in men...

Sorry to say this but with Poppy tea, the weak tired feeling is minor withdrawal, you have to give your self 4 or 5 days (at least!) off the poppy tea for it to leave your system. I was the same as you but minus the DXM. If you can go 3 or 4 days your situation is still minor. I used to be able to do that but i was so tired i was worried something was wrong with me. The proof would be how much you perk up with the tea is in you.

I know it sux but take a poppy tea break before you end up like me...

i used to get this a lot, sometimes still do. i think it's blood pressure..could also be something in your brain. Im sure you're fine, i mean I am, and I had this every day for like 4 years. But yeah check with a doctor to find the real trigger for this feeling, and ways to make it go away:)