• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids MST Continus Dosage and ROA

Diazefryingpam

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

New to the forums (just signed up actually) and just had a question but first some background info:

I am 5' 8" and weigh exactly 12 stone (76kg/168lbs) and 18 years old. I have used codeine a lot in the past and my usual dose would be 180mg-200mg (with either 10mg cetirizine or 25mg promethazine) and that would get me nicely toasted. I have taken doses of around 400mg before but that dose induced a lot nausea so it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience. Additionally, I haven't used in over 2 months so tolerance will be close to none and codeine is the only opioid I've ever used.

I have obtained 2 tablets that I know are 100mg MST Continus (yes, 100mg, this is not a typing error) so I have 200mg of Morphine Sulphate Pentahydrate in total. What would be the starting dose and what route of administration is best for these tablets? Crushing them into a very fine powder defeats the time-release mechanism (if I'm wrong please correct me as I'm based in England and my friends have tried this and reported that this is true for the MST Continus in UK) so that is sorted but I want to know what dose I should start at and what route of administration I should use (IV/IM is out of the question). Plugging is an option only if you guys think it is worth it and I will need dosages.

I've also found out that that the solubility of morphine sulphate is 60mg/ml (Source: Wikipedia). Again, correct me if I'm wrong, and help me out please :)

Any help would be appreciated guys :)

Thanks again guys,
DFP

Last edited:
Are these the wax pills that just sludge up in water? If so you are gonna have a hard time dissolving them in water. You should probably start with 10-20mg oral just to be safe since your tolerance is so low. If you can dissolve them in water without them gelling up and 10-20mg oral turns out to be too low, then try plugging the same dose. Plugging will increase the bioavailability by quite a bit.

It's gonna be difficult but you're gonna have to try to cut these up into 1/5's. These are not the best pills for a low tolerance, just be careful with how well you proportion the powder or pill chunks.

Tried half a pill insufflated (powdered as fine a possible before snorting) and gave me a nice buzz, real relaxed, just like codeine but the sedation was stronger and the euphoria was a little more intense. Tried plugging the same dose 3 nights after and no effects so I think I'm going to try oral and intranasal routes as I am getting 7 more 100mg pills hopefully. Any advice would be appreciated tho and thanks for your help falsified :)

DFP out

Last edited:
Did they get up when you dissolved them in water?

I'm assuming you meant "Did they get gelled/sludged up when you dissolved them in water?" and I really couldn't tell if they did sludge up or not as I put very little bit of morphine (10mg-15mg because I didn't have that much, didn't want to waste it!) in a bottle cap full of water and swirled it around, let it sit for a while (like 10 mins), swirled again and then drank it, and it was exactly the same consistency as water in my mouth and felt the same as water going down so I'm 90% sure they don't gel up. I will try this with a higher quantity of morphine when I next get some in. In the meantime, any tips on what I should do instead of my current plans (sticking to intranasal and oral ROAs) or should I stick to 'em?

Last edited: