• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos MSJ vs Teva brand diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
Are MSJ brand 10mg pills legit? Bought from a trusted supplier and after trying them, they definitely seem to have the right effects, but why are they so much smaller than Teva 10mg pills?

I do not know where you are Somethingwitty but in the UK we are currently inundated with fake diazepam of all brands, including TEVA and MSJ. Some are under / overdosed, some contain other benzodiazepines or other drugs altogether (2 'MSJ' blue tablets recently came back as containing promethazine and MDMA (?!!!!!) respectively), some are just bunk. Get them tested if unsure of source! MSJ are a legitimate Sri Lanka based pharmaceutical manufacturer who do produce generic diazepam, but whether or not your tablets are genuine or a counterfeit is for a laboratory to discern. We cannot perform any substance ID's here beyond signposting you towards those that can.

Even many darknet vendors are making fake Roche branded Valium 10mg presses.
One kind soul even paid the money to send it for testing through ecstasydata and ther GC/MS analysis confirmed they contained etizolam.
Wish I had more research on that vendor before I placed my order.

You can often find suppliers of legit generic diazepam from countries around south east Asia and Africa where laws benzos can be bought like candy from a pharmacy.
They'll often come shipped still in the original blister packaging, although it does decrease the stealth quite a bit

Be careful being too specific with potential sources. Cheers for verifying the issues when dealing with these kinds of products Holy Toast, but unless there is anything else that anyone wishes to add this thread could really do with closing xx

Status
Not open for further replies.