Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Mr Pickles- Adult Swim

I've not heard of that.....I'm in UK so maybe it's not over here yet. Is it on YouTube?

That is freaky haha

yeah its awesome though go watch some episodes if u can, i think theyre on adultswim.com on a certain day
that sucks you dont get it in the UK, im pretty sure it comes on after mr pickles in the states

We're always the last to get anything good here :/

Does adult swim come on at night in the UK?
Im america at 10 o'clock I think cartoon network turns into adult swim and they play those 2 shows, aqua teen hunger force robot chicken, shit like that

We've been getting adult swim on fox lately at night......not sure if it'll last though. That's how I've been watching mr pickles and rick and morty.

We've been getting adult swim on fox lately at night......not sure if it'll last though. That's how I've been watching mr pickles and rick and morty.

Does it come on every night there?
Do you get aqua teen, squid billies, mike tyson mysterys, your pretty face is going to hell?

Nah, once a week I think. We don't get any of those Mike.
We do get Brickleberry but on comedy central.

Nah, once a week I think. We don't get any of those Mike.
We do get Brickleberry but on comedy central.

A little bit of me is crying inside for you
We get adult swim every night in the states filled with many awesome shows
have you been to the website yet? I think they stream a different show everyday

I didn't know adult swim had a website...duh me!!
I'll check it tomorrow. Our TV pretty much sucks balls. But I guess I've gotten used to it now. Even with Sky satellite paid for TV it's still crap.

Not the greatest show in the world but I really dig the R crumb inspired artwork.

I watched a couple episodes while I was stoned last night and I couldn't really get in to it.