View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mpt?

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Ok, I know 4-aco-mpt (not mipt) exists, it's not a very common one, but I could get it (4-aco-mpt that is) in HCl form, also in fumarate form but its advertised as degraded by 50%..which is strange, I though these 4 substituted tryptamines were more stable as fumarate salts but whatever.

I've had in the past plain MiPT and I enjoyed it, a lowerish dose, but it was a one time thing from a friend who gave the dose to me, and I know it was MiPT, showed me the sticker from the baggie it came from. Is MPT available? Is it worth the trouble synthing it?. I really enjoyed DPT too the times I've had it, as freebase oil smoked in a meth pipe and also orally, in a large dose, because it won't work unless you eat 75mg+, DPT was intense, really really intense, goddamn, no words can describe it. I ask because this store I know of sells MPT and not a 5 or 4 subsituted version of it. I'm sorry if a thread about it exists, I couldn't find it if it does. And a why not added question : is 4-aco-mpt good stuff? That I can get from a vendor I dealt with before from inside my country for very cheap.

In the past, I've seen 4-HO-MPT offered for sale, but not the AcO variant. Ditto regarding reports. Nevertheless, it's almost certain that the effects of the latter are very similar to those of the former. Therefore, expect a rich tryptamine high, not unlike that of 4-AcO/HO-MiPT, but coupled with a tendency to induce vertigo.

You sure it's the 4-AcO-MPT you can get? I've never even heard anyone mention it before this very thread and I look up new information on it pretty regularly. And I'm aware of a Canadian vendor that sells many degraded tryptamines but not that one. Kudos if you really can get it though.

MPT I don't think has even been on the market, but I'd heard that it can be quite similar to mushrooms. I'd try it in a second if I had the chance.

...but coupled with a tendency to induce vertigo.

Are you getting that straight from TiHKAL? I've actually known a good few people to try 4-HO-MPT and none have reported this effect.

I've read several reports that mention varying degrees of dizziness. Regarding my use of the word "vertigo", I recalled its use in TiHKAL, but I haven't visited that chapter in ages.

It's also worth mentioning that this compound appears to be somewhat shorter-lasting than its MiPT cousin, and a shade dissociative.

In the past, I've seen 4-HO-MPT offered for sale, but not the AcO variant. Ditto regarding reports. Nevertheless, it's almost certain that the effects of the latter are very similar to those of the former. Therefore, expect a rich tryptamine high, not unlike that of 4-AcO/HO-MiPT, but coupled with a tendency to induce vertigo.

It's not MiPT I found a source for (there's many places that sells MiPT), I'm speaking of MPT itself, and yeah i'm sure what I have is 4-aco-mpt

But thanks for your accounts all so far and heh, canadian vendor selling degraded tryps? surely you don't mean all their tryps are crappy but happen to have some that require double dosage...I know of 2 canadian vendors who sold degraded material, but they put it in all caps that it was so when it happened.

Oh well, I guess I'll take the plunge and have the dose of Proscaline I have in a gelcap for Canada Day, I don't think I could order now and have it arrive on time (the MPT), but I'll buy their smallest amount and judge with Tihkal considering the dose.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, gotcha ;p

I usually enjoy the non substituted tryptamines better, then the 4 substituted and I abhor most 5-meo- tryps. I love smoking DPT freebase in medium doses and orally too, although its not very economical. I also love AMT, and am pretty obsessed with maybe having a DET or AET trip, but these are banned pretty much worldwide. Never had DMT, I got tons of Manerix (reversible MAOI antidepressant) that makes eating or drinking a tea with only the DMT plant of I take a 150mg tab beforehand. I got 2 large bottles filled to the rim of 150mg Manerix pills, I don't know if that's too weak and I would need the 300mg pills (when my psychiatrist, who was totally unfamiliar with Manerix, he was bought by those who made Effexor and Pristiq for sure, Pristiq pens, pre-made Effexor XR scripts and he told me, your dose is kinda weak, obviously psychs always want you to be on the largest dose that is indicated for any medication but benzos. I also had MiPT but it was given to me while I was already on a couple blots and pretty drunk so my friend weighted me a low dose and am not sure if I remember if it intensified anything,I was really drunk too, yeah, I know, acid + alcohol seems weird, but I enjoy it.

also the site where I found MPT for sale have some 4-ho-TMT, is that something? The product list is pretty large and they got a really good rating, so these oddball compounds interest me.

I had a chance to try AET 3 times years ago when I briefly went around... I found AMT better in every way, they felt similar but AMT is just better. I wrote a report about it on Erowid. DET on the other hand, I have wanted to try for SO long. Once a friend of mine I had known online for years was getting rid of his whole stash because of some tragic circumstances that he had to deal with... he gave me some stuff including my sample of 2C-B-fly I tried from the last time it was around, and then he said he was going to send me his DET but he dropped off the face of the earth before we could get the details down. :(

These elusive compounds being as elusive as their holders...not a surprise. I'll check out that TR though!