• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Mozarts's Requiem when stoned

thedawn

Bluelighter
hey all,
seems like lately all I wanna do is smoke
Girl Scout Cookies(super strain)and listen to Mozarts requiem loud.
anyone feel me?

Listening to some of the best classical music under the influence of euphoric drugs can lead to a literal explosion of ecstacy.

By the way, have you ever tried "Morning Mood" for this purpose?

yes,I know Grieg and this piece.
it's beautiful.
I have even been to Bergen,Norway where he lived and found inspiration.
I'm gonna re listen right now.thanx for the reminder.

It's the climax that's almost too much to bare...could safely have been longer though.

Oh, there's a longer version I was thinking of. Yes, Bach is my favourite (I think). Can't think which piece it was all about though.

I also love Gustav Mahler's massive symphonies.
I grew up listening to the third.

I absolutely love listening to classical music when I'm stoned and alone, puts me in an amazing trance just about every time, especially if the bud is strong.

I usually just youtube "classical music" and go from there, you can find just about anything to fit your mood when it comes to classical.

'Air'

Think that's always been my favourite.

Just had a great seizure and it screwed with my memory but it's starting to come back.

Mozart is fine. Some great symphonies but also many Court Marches I don't particularly care for.

I kind of regret not learning to play an instrument, as my ear for music is quite good, but I couldn't find the dicipline. So that is that. At least I have the dicipline to write and then some.

Last edited:
Shit, I forgot how good 'Air' is. Always makes me feel like I'm in Heaven. I've experienced some very heightened states of consciousness listening to that.

Apparently Mozart partied hard man

This song is centered on Mozart’s uninhibited lifestyle. The “rock me” part we find in the title is based on the 18th century musician being portrayed throughout this track in a fashion similar to a modern-day, rebellious rock star. Or more specifically, he is presented as a man who had an affinity for women, booze and borrowing money. Also, according to the song, “rock me” is an expression fans of Mozart cried whenever they wanted him to perform some music.

Lyrics of Rock Me Amadeus

This is actually a pretty-accurate portrayal of Mozart’s life. He was so into women and drinking that such indulgencies may have contributed to his premature death at the age of 35. Moreover Mozart was also deeply in debt. However, it does not seem as if the bulk of it was owed to the banks, as the song implies. Rather he is known to have had more of a preference to borrow from personal associates, such as family, friends and his students.

However, those are just interesting facts concerning his life, as the purpose of “Rock Me Amadeus” is not to portray the musician in a negative light. Rather it is to present Amadeus as he truly was – a rock star before the term ‘rock star’ even existed. He lived recklessly, had adoring fans, and people loved his music. So this song takes a lighthearted approach in reminding us of just how similar Mozart’s life, despite the fact he lived two centuries ago, is similar to those of the top musicians we enjoy today.

Music Video for “Rock Me Amadeus”​

The memorable music video to this song, which utilized 18th century imagery (i.e. from Mozart’s era) mixed with that from the modern (i.e. 1980’s) world, featured Falco portraying the role of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart himself.

Read more at: https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/falcos-rock-me-amadeus-meaning/

I'm smoking bong after bong of Space Candy right now gonna play this one more time as I spark another

That's a great thing to see someone playing stoned. Too often I booze while getting stoned or always lol like Mozart well without the rockstar aspect to it more like the kind of solitary drinking George Thorogood sang about and get into metal and rap you wouldn't want your parents hearing

Last edited: