• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids MOX duo part 1

CombatDaggers123

Greenlighter
In 2008 I discovered a new opiate drug cocktail. The cocktail it the equipotent administration of major morphine metabolite (morphine or heroin) and oxycodone.

The pharmokinetics are simple but sound.

The morphine metabolite stimulates the Mu opiate receptor. The oxycodone stimulates the Kappa opiate receptor. The stimulation of the two receptors at the same time causes an interaction.

In 2009 we tested this new cocktail on some opiate addicts at a heroin maintenance clinic in Tel Aviv.

The addicts were split up into 2 groups. One group was given heroin by itself and the other group was given this new cocktail. At 1st we injected the addicts with a maintenance dose of drugs and found there was no increased affect. Then we gave the addicts a large dose. The results were highly favourable.

The symptomology between the 2 groups was striking and very apparent. The group that was given a large dose of heroin by itself would get on the nod (the head leans downward with the chin touching the chest almost as though the person was going to sleep). The group of addicts that was given the new cocktail didn’t get on the nod. Their heads would stay upright and their eyes would stay open.

Most of the addicts preferred a large does of the new cocktail over a large does of heroin by itself.

Because the new drug cocktail only comes into effect when the dose was relatively high only the most severely pained pain patients were in line the new the new cocktail. In a medical sense the results were also highly favourable. The new cocktail causes less reduction in blood pressure, less nausea, less itching, more euphoria and more analgesia than just morphine by itself.

We gave this new cocktail to some of our wounded soldiers and some terminally ill cancer patients with great results.

The new opiate formulation I developed is the equipotent administration of morphine and oxycodone. The pharmokinetics are simple but sound. The morphine stimulates the Mu opiate receptor. The oxycodone stimulates the Kappa opiate receptor. The stimulation of the two receptors at the same time causes an interaction.

I helped a soldier of the Bundswehr with the new formulation. He had come from Afghanistan 8 days prior to me dealing with him. He had been hit by a petrol bomb and had suffered severe burns to 30% of his body.

He was on 80mg of IV morphine every 2-3 hours. On this regiment of pain medication the level of analgesia he was receiving was rather insufficient. He wouldn’t sleep well. He’d stay awake for days on end and take short naps of usually less than 5 minutes and never more than 10 minutes.

On my recommendation he was switched to 40mg IV morphine and 60mg IV oxycodone every 2-3 hours. After receiving this new formulation he slept well and when I spoke with the parents of the wounded soldier they said “he’s been asleep for 8 hours so far”. The parents of the soldier were very appreciative of me for helping treat their son’s pain.

They then mailed me 1,000 shekels in a birthday card.

I spoke with an American medic about the new formulation. We talked about the benefits the wounded soldiers he treated were receiving from the new cocktail when compared to just morphine by itself. The advantages were;

• They [the wounded] didn’t scream as much
  • They don’t itch
  • They don’t throw up
  • Their blood pressure doesn’t drop by as much

50 Cent (AKA Curtis Jackson) is an avid opiate user.

He doesn’t inject these drugs. He sniffs them.

He heard about the new drug cocktail I developed and expressed a keen interest in it.

He says “it takes 4 dime bags of 80% pure dope to get me on the nod”.

He decided to sniff 2 dime bags of 80% pure dope and an equal amount of oxycodone.

To equal 2 dime bags of 80% pure dope he needed to sniff 5 OxyContin 80mg’s.

He paid $10 for each bag of heroin and $40 for each OC80.

He described the effect as follows; “you don’t get on the nod. Your head stays upright and your eyes stay open, but you MORE fucked up”.

He said the buzz from the new cocktail was a better buzz than just heroin by itself.

He then gave me permission to download all of his music.

I spoke with 50 cents entourage about the new formulation. They said when 50 ingests a large dose of heroin he itches a lot. They said after having ingested the new formulation there was no itching

They also said when 50 ingests a large dose of heroin he gets nauseous and throws up a lot and they usually needed to bring him a bucket to throw up in. They said after having ingested the new cocktail there was no nausea and therefore no need for any bucket.

I've merged these threads, though I still can't see where you're going with this...
Do people taking heroin even have such histamine problems?
I know some people take antihistamines as well, and people throw up at the beginning,
but usually not later on in the habit, right?