• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Moving to spain to grow weed.

Homegrownuk

Bluelighter
hello bluelighters, Im after some advice or tips from people who have made the move ideally.
I have a friend opening a cannabis social club in spain and have the opprtunity to go and grow weed for him.
Im a bit concerned the temperature will be too hot to grow indoors until sept or october even with aircon?
I can get by with my pidgeon spanish.

Laws are a lot more relaxed in spain apparently? what you do indoors is your own business?
anyone with any experience?
I hope to grow weed indoors for the club and outdoors for myself and to make medicinal oils.
I have been lookin online and can get a detatched villa with a pool for like £600 a month.
sounds like a no brainer to me?
cheers for any input. :)

e2a nr alicante it will be.

not personally no. i plan on being in a secluded little spot out the way somewhere.
Think I will be paid a visit?

I been doing it in the uk for over 10 years without having to pay anyone off.

People do grow indoor here without problem. The houses are designed to lose heat - this is something to be aware of - winter can be bloody uncomfortable without a good heating strategy.

Selling indoor may be tricky when good outdoor is generally 2.5 euros a gram, but if your mate has that side sorted then great.

My advice would be to get somewhere with a little land so you can grow a few kilo trees amongst some other bushes and trees. You may not want to carry on growing indoors if you get into the outdoor side. Hazes do really well outside here, as do most things.

Everybody I know grows, main issue is it being stolen by kids, as long as you don’t take the piss I’m sure you’ll be fine. Rentals are cheap its amazing what you can get for your money, compared to the UK.

They have recently introduced some bullshit ‘citizens security law’ which amongst other lovely things gives local authorities the power to issue huge fines for cannabis growing but I am not sure how or if this is going to be enforced in any way. There is an article on the sensi seeds blog not long ago about it.

^ When you say rentals are cheap what are you talking about? Do you mean like industrials units the type small businesses rent or do you mean 1 bed flats for single people that you use as a place to grow?

like 500 euros for a villa with pool i been seeing^
cheers inspain.
Im gonna give it a go i think. nothin ventured..