• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

movie madness v. final

movie madness v. final

• Total voters
Renton doesn't get shot with a MAC 10 after he comes out of the crapper. There are just too many amazing scenes in Pulp Fiction to be beaten by Trainspotting. I'll never be able to forget the "Does he look like a bitch?" scene either, I loved seeing Meatwad and Brak act it out with a paper towel role and an apple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01Fe6ptWZ0

So how about we do one of these contests for tv shows? Like one for sitcom, drama series, etc....

despite all my lobbying - almost from day one - i am not going to vote for trainspotting. 8o

i agree with LL's sentiments in the previous round. trainspotting was wonderful, which goes without saying. but Pulp Fiction was something else. so many great scenes, so many quotable lines, amazing cast, the unusual chronology... and it's so re-watchable.

p.s. withnail and & should have won though, you bunch of fucking philistines!!! :! :D

Trainspotting needed more rememberability. A movie is only as good as the people who like it and can talk about the movie together. Everyone loves pulp fiction, every can relate to each other.

what i would love to know is...

did all you non-scottish people have to watch trainspotting with subtitles? :)

^ No, but I didn't understand everything said the first time I saw it.

what i would love to know is...

did all you non-scottish people have to watch trainspotting with subtitles? :)

No, I just read their lips.

No, I'z donlodd w/ torrentz an watched the Thai version with Spanish subs. Made about as much sense that way.

:p

PS - what do they call a Cheeseburger in Scotland? 8)

^"a fookin mayeet paddy sandwetch, ya daft kunt".