• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Mouthing coke

Justagirl07

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me if it's true that putting cocaine under the tongue will give the same or at least close to the same affect as snorting it? If so, how much exactly would you need to put under the tongue?

It won't not that I know of, but it will start to corrode your mouth and damage your teeth, it's caustic and toxic remember what's on coke, not just coke

Can anyone tell me if it's true that putting cocaine under the tongue will give the same or at least close to the same affect as snorting it? If so, how much exactly would you need to put under the tongue?
I already said that it won't have the same effect as snorting it, in your other thread. And it's definitely not something you'd wanna be doing every day as it will destroy your mouth. Totally not worth it hun.

Thank you and sorry I still don't know how to use this site so I had not seen the replies lol. I was just curious because I thought that might help me wean off of it without touching my nose again

It might be soluble in drinking alcohol. but that's not helping.

I used to call em gummers putting coke on your lips and cigarettes. Just don’t overdo it.

Try plugging it? The backdoor that is. :) I'd guess that's the closest you'll get (probably even kicks better?).

See taking it orally would absorb when it reaches your small intestine. When you snort, some instantly goes into your blood through mucosa, the rest post nasal drip to your stomach to digest.