European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Motorbikes

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Been wanting to get another off roader to have a blast on, last bike was a ‘99 KLR 650, anyone else own/use a bike, be it off road or on road?

Anyone recommend a fairly cheap off roader? Budget around £3k, so - cheap and cheerful.

😂 I may buy another, there’s one on Facebook marketplace for £1,000 that’s about a 15/20 minute drive from me.. Tempting, same year, ‘99 as well. Be mad if it was my old bike 🥄

Fuck off you lot. I sold my 1977 Triumph Tiger 750 last year and can't afford anything else.

Bah!

Some of those KTM’s are tasty looking, arranged to have a look at a couple this week. This is looking like a possibility..

3-BF1134-E-64-DC-4-A91-AA31-EF5771-F053-F4.png

Fuck off you lot. I sold my 1977 Triumph Tiger 750 last year and can't afford anything else.

Bah!
Basically you sold your tractor sounding bike... ;)

Fabulous sound. I still fancy a Triumph speed triple 96 vintage. Proper bike that one imo cafe racer style before that one got hip.

Bikes are the only proper way to get around London. I've owned and crashed a few and been followed by police helicopters lol.

Basically you sold your tractor sounding bike... ;)

Fabulous sound. I still fancy a Triumph speed triple 96 vintage. Proper bike that one imo cafe racer style before that one got hip.

Bikes are the only proper way to get around London. I've owned and crashed a few and been followed by police helicopters lol.

I've always said that old Brit bikes are 'agricultural', so you've nailed it. It's the combination of solid iron, non cheese metal fixings and a high torque, low rev powerhouse. Dismantling a Brit bike is a thing of beauty. The bolts don't seize like Jap crap. Threads dont strip because they're hard as fuck. Everything is solid. You can rebuild an engine in an afternoon.

And the women just love those vibrations...

Some of those KTM’s are tasty looking, arranged to have a look at a couple this week. This is looking like a possibility..

3-BF1134-E-64-DC-4-A91-AA31-EF5771-F053-F4.png

Good bikes.

I had an exc450 some years ago, one of the few I have sellers remorse for.

I had, and sold also, a 350 freeride KTM earlier this year. Very nimble, light and good power to weight.