• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction Mother, I'm a jakey fucker..

Ismene2

Bluelighter
How do you handle your parents and drug use? Tell em? Keep it on the down-low? Wake up with the bed covered in shit and shout "MUM I'VE DONE IT AGAIN..."?

I keep it on the down-low.

I made the mistake as a naive 15 year old of trying to argue the case for cannabis. It didn't go down well. I've never voluntarily mentioned the subject since then.

The subject did rear its head again whilst I was still in school as some snide bitch grassed me up for taking some cannabis to her party. Much trouble and stress ensued from parents and headmaster etc over the following months as a result.

The less people that know the better.

I did coke with my dad a couple of times. And he always keeps a little weed for when I come over.

But with my mom it's the opposite, so I say nothing or lie .

I made the mistake as a naive 15 year old of trying to argue the case for cannabis. It didn't go down well. I've never voluntarily mentioned the subject since then.

The subject did rear its head again whilst I was still in school as some snide bitch grassed me up for taking some cannabis to her party. Much trouble and stress ensued from parents and headmaster etc over the following months as a result.

The less people that know the better.

I did the same thing.. Only thing was I never backed down. I did also write a research paper on the topic so I was well armed with the proper debate points. Primarily the sheer volume of incarcerated for smoking weed in US at that time was staggering (probably still is.)

I’ve literally done drugs with every member of my family. Done the most with my two brothers, a lot with my dad, my mom n step dad I’ve just smoked weed and eaten pills but they’ll do whatever. My mom and stepdad it’s weird cuz they used to kick me out for these drugs only to later find out they’d then go and use the drugs they confiscated.

-GC

How do you handle your parents and drug use? Tell em? Keep it on the down-low? Wake up with the bed covered in shit and shout "MUM I'VE DONE IT AGAIN..."?

Down low

Moved out aged 17 almost 22 years ago, never moved back

Think my old man smelled me smoking hash on a visit home once 20 years ago, made some passing comment about my cig smelling strong and asked what brand I smoked

Once more went for a visit while eyes still saucered from saturday nights pills but nothing was noticed afaik

I remember I was on mushrooms once when my mother came round with some curtains for me - I was in the middle of a laughing fit and kept busting into laughter while we were putting the curtains up. She said "What are you laughing at?" but I think I got away with it allright..

Both my parents are quite anti-drugs and I get loads of shit when I'm blatantly on something, which has been a while tbf, but yeah I basically try and keep it to myself.
Of course that just makes matters worse when I can barely speak or keep my eyes open, I probably wasn't too convincing back when I'd smoke h, bosh 15mg etizolam and go meet them for food or whatever... Jesus Christ I hope my kid doesn't end up getting into opiates and shit.

When I was still at home (left at 19 & a bit), I came back, still fairly well off it, on psilocybin. My mother knew about dilated pupils and a fair dose of mushrooms will spread your pupils widd. So, I stared at a light, just outsude the front door, to reduce the size. My mother opens the door and whete her head is supposed to be, is instead a glowing disc that trip patterns arestreaming out of.
Oops... 😁🤣

I am spudgun. I’ll wash the sheets love.