• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Most Sufficient dosing of 200mg MDMA given my circumstances

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So i have 200mg of tested, good to go, mdma. i've had the same batch for my last two rolls and this is whats left of it. im going to a rave this weekend and plan to use it, but not sure how to go about the dosing seeing as how my last 2 rolls were quite different in that area even though it was the same stuff and i did just about the same stuff to prepare for both nights as in eating, supplements, etc. (and both of these nights 1.5 month break inbetween) the first time i took it, i took 150mg, started getting a pretty decent intense roll within 45mins-1hr. but then the second time i took this stuff, i took 150mg, didn't feel anything within an hour, took another 100mg, waited half hour and was getting frustrated so took ANOTHER 100mg, and then finally about 2hours after my initial dosing i started to roll (although it was no stronger than the first time even though i took a total of 350mg all together).. SO given that information, how should i dose this 200mg this weekend? i definitley dont want to sacrifice not feeling it and stick with a low dose, but then again if i bomb all 200mg i dont want to get a super intense, paranoid like come up because im going to be alone at this rave. thanks :)

Given the doses you've been using, 150mg + 50 mg re-dose is probably the way to go. That's a reasonably standard dose for someone looking for an intense roll, but I'm afraid we don't have enough information to give you any better advice than that.

I'd go 120 + 40 + 40 for a reasonably intense, long-lasting experience.

Would a 25mg booster dose be pointless? Because im thinking i should take 175mg as my initial dose seeing as how i didnt really feel the effects soon enough for the 150mg last time

Would a 25mg booster dose be pointless? Because im thinking i should take 175mg as my initial dose seeing as how i didnt really feel the effects soon enough for the 150mg last time

150mg + 50mg no more than half an hour later.

Or do something like 125mg bomb + a 25mg snort straight after. Then 50mg bomb half an hour later.

I always feel a little line helps kick things off.

It really all depends on your height and weight to be honest, as well as what you've eaten. There's dozens of more factors for dosage but those are the most important IMO, besides tolerance.