• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Most potent benzos for sleep apart from Alprazolam & Clonazepam?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I'm looking for the most potent benzos for sleep apart from the the aforementioned if u can call them hypnotic benzos like lol. Maybe Temazepam or Flu/Nitrazepam? cheers guys.

Nitrazepam and Flu your on it.

Temazepam is pretty weak when on par dosage wise.

Clonazolam/Diclazepam you'll get pretty zonked from these but take them with caution as they are decently strong, but taken with moderation they're definately usable

Alprazolam (Xanax) is likely going to be the most potent short-acting Benzodiazepine that you will be prescribed. Temazepam (Restoril) was once considered to be THE Benzodiazepine for sleep, but even that is rarely prescribed in our current climate. Prior to Temazepam being mostly discontinued, there was a drug called Triazolam (Halcion) but it is almost never prescribed. Both of the former are typically only prescribed these days for severe, severe cases of insomnia and even then they can be hard to get.

Alprazolam (Xanax) is likely going to be the most potent short-acting Benzodiazepine that you will be prescribed. Temazepam (Restoril) was once considered to be THE Benzodiazepine for sleep, but even that is rarely prescribed in our current climate. Prior to Temazepam being mostly discontinued, there was a drug called Triazolam (Halcion) but it is almost never prescribed. Both of the former are typically only prescribed these days for severe, severe cases of insomnia and even then they can be hard to get.

Wow what country?

Temazepam or Zolpidem Tartrate are the two tablets giving first nearly always in Australia.

I see. I'm speaking only for my own apparently. Everywhere else I know Temazepam is really frowned upon.

I know you exclude alprazolam .. but I would always recommend it as it has a short half life (no being stoned driving to work in the morning) and it stops being effective for sleep after 3 days of use thus discouraging habituation.

That said if I'm tweaked ta fuck and back and I've got to sleep them I always reach for the Dormicum (Midazolam). Not one for regular use though.

16265I was using 30mg Flurazepam for about three weeks now, but have got hooked and now that rat poison no longer works on me, having me turn to 200mg Promazine and 20mg of Olanzapine with about 7dL of red wine to knock me out. Sadly, serotoninergic agonists won't work up to two weeks after taking these antipsychotics. Bummer. Now I'm ramping up my adrenaline with Serbian war propaganda to get me the energy to work myself out exercising in order to get some endorphines prior to sleeping time. Any suggestions?