• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

most effective way to dose .6g mdma to last 9hours

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
well ill be rolling for my very last time in a few weeks unfortunatley, im planning for a big night, have a music festival and then after parties and i want to be rollin with the peak the whole time.. i've got .6g of pure tested mdma and i've found that .15g for my first dose works pretty well..

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just not happening. You can't peak for 9 hours. Once your serotonin is depleted you'll just feel terrible (then and the next day) if you keep dosing and forcing more serotonin through exhausted receptors. You're better off finding a different drug (possibly LSD?).

Also, if it's pure there's no reason to dose more than .2-.3. I've always heard that after that much (or possibly .3 since it's never 100% pure) your body isn't really doing anything with it, and it's pretty much wasted. You are always increasing the hangover the next day and increasing the chance of negative side effects.

dont do it, we dont want to see any more long term comedown threads

well ill be rolling for my very last time in a few weeks unfortunatley, im planning for a big night, have a music festival and then after parties and i want to be rollin with the peak the whole time.. i've got .6g of pure tested mdma and i've found that .15g for my first dose works pretty well..

You can't peak for 9 hours. You can roll for 5-6 hours with 1-2 redoses, but don't expect anything intense at hours 5-6, just a mood lift above sober. MDMA really doesn't work like that, you can't keep dosing and getting the good effects. You'll just get cracked out and worsen the comedown.

My recommendation would be 150mg starter dose, 50mg around 2 hours, 50mg around 3-4 hours. That'll keep you going for 5-6 hours and you should still feel good the next day.

Exactly what JWills said^
I have redosed long into the night many times and have never been able to keep my high going just as strong after the first redose.

I'd recommend just putting off your initial dose for as long as you can manage, and in the interim simply getting yourself into the right headspace/set leading up to the drop. Perhaps hanging with others who've already taken something and running off their contact high?

As an example, when I go out clubbing I usually aim to drop between 10pm and 10:30pm...though the last time I was out I completely missed that timeframe and ended up dropping at about 11pm....why did this happen? Well I was in the perfect set and setting already, and honestly didn't even realise I was 100% sober for that extra hour or so LOL. Felt like a very nice buzz with heaps of increased sociability and empathy just from being in the right environment. As a result, my "roll" for the night was effectively extended by an hour or so depending on how you look at it, as I was already having a great time off the contact high before I'd even ingested ANYTHING except water that entire day lol

Not only is the above great HR advice, but I honestly believe it's the way to go regardless of what/how much you plan on taking through the night. Made my 200mg+100mg booster last all the way through until around 3-4am the next morning, and even then it was only ended by the fact my body was completely fucking exhausted, and my desire to sit down and rest ended up overcoming the euphoria lol

That being said, even though it's never a great idea regardless, you did claim this will be your last ever roll. I'm not going to recommend you take the entire amount you desire (600mg) as that's definitely not good HR....but I'm sure there are plenty of things you can do to minimise any repercussions should you decide to go through with it. Placebo/anecdotal or not, I'd recommend pre-loading 5HT-P leading up to the roll (not in the days before though), getting your hands on something like Vital Greens (greens supplement, IME this has greatly enhanced my rolls), the usual healthy eating and exercise before and after the roll, and post-loading 5-HTP in the days/week afterwards.

Well said trozzle! I loved the idea of waiting to dose to allow the experience to last the whole night. I usually dose after an hour or two after being at the event. Usually so I know the setup of the venue, check if I feel safe, and usually time it well enough to start coming down as I'm walking out. One of the best replies I've seen all day.

It's just not happening. You can't peak for 9 hours. Once your serotonin is depleted you'll just feel terrible (then and the next day) if you keep dosing and forcing more serotonin through exhausted receptors. You're better off finding a different drug (possibly LSD?).

Also, if it's pure there's no reason to dose more than .2-.3. I've always heard that after that much (or possibly .3 since it's never 100% pure) your body isn't really doing anything with it, and it's pretty much wasted. You are always increasing the hangover the next day and increasing the chance of negative side effects.

I've done this before. It works just fine and things get slightly milder as time goes on, but you're going to have a terrible hangover. I strongly advise you not to do this, because are 9 hours of fun worth a 2 week + comedown?

If you're adamant about this than taking an initial dose of 100-200mg, then taking 100mg every hour starting an hour after the come-up, you should be able to roll for six-seven hours. Nine is pushing it with this much MDMA, you'd need more.

You can't roll past six to seven hours with MDMA no matter how much you take because of the exhaustion of serotonin. All you're doing after the second redose is getting dopamine and norepinephrine which is what eventually leads you to being a cracked out mess.

I would say take your MDMA, enjoy your roll, and drink a reasonable amount of alcohol the rest of the night. You'll pay for it far less than blowing through your serotonin reserves.

Ok so i've come to the conclusion that ill just enjoy my time there sober for the first few hours and dose properly, thanks for all the help on me not fucking myself up! :)

Good choice man! Just thinking about the upcoming roll in the hours leading up to your initial dose will definitely get things going as I described above :) it's like when you're a little kid on the way to the candy store or ice cream parlour....you just can't contain yourself sometimes :p