• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most effective ROA/Method to do Gabapentin?

Well, I think she's pretty worthy.

The long delay in sensing anything, longer than it would ever take to be absorbed through your GI tract, and if refs that say your liver (mostly) ignores it are true, that means there's a brain thing going on. Some kind of feedback has to ramp up for effects.

That means you have to wait for it, even if you shot it in your aorta. So no snorting or plugging will help.

Why haven't you @siccness gotten Lyrica yet? Probably won't work either, but doesn't have the absorption issues, more potent.

No access to lyrica...yeah I ate around I'd say 6000-7000mgs of Gaba today, nothing works I get my 600s later so well see I'm gonna stagger 600mg every 45 mins if that don't get me where I need to be idk. My tolerance must be insane or something......Can someone please tell me how to correctly stagger?

I must be the only person on here that gets nice from 800mg, anything more is dysphoric

Gabapentin will not get anyone off... If it,does, check the script again. Lyrica maybe first time you take them, that's it. A suffer of back and nerve pain, gaba has been a great help over the years with nerve pain.

I must be the only person on here that gets nice from 800mg, anything more is dysphoric
I don't need to take more than 600 mg at a time and I don't use them every day. I followed Keif's advice last night because I was having a lot of pain and couldn't get to sleep. So I ate a peanut butter sandwich and washed the gabapentin down with a glass of milk. I use them sparingly because I'm only prescribed 900 mg a day.

Siccness, what are you using gabapentin for and did you make sure you had food in your stomach? Scrofula made some really good points. If you are taking big doses and not feeling anything, it's probably not the right drug for you. Lyrica is superior though it is expensive.

No, I can certainly find, if I look, a single 600mg effect on myself. But like I told OP, sometimes the people around you will notice first. (That's because there's no damned rush, people, it can come up behind you)

In fact I've noticed that even 300mg with meth on board makes for bizarre potentiation--almost too much sensation. Definitely too much to be in public during daylight hours (this is trying to function as a good citizen on too much meth). All body feelings, without the slight calming I was looking for. I've sort of tested this about four times now, and I don't think I'll try another.

So three groups so far:
Almost divine love of the stuff, possible boozer correlation
Strong effects at low dose, unpleasant, sedative
and
Dammit i wanna get high $WIM eatted the hole bottle lol wat i do
(no offense OP, your spelling is much better than that)

Do you feel that neurontin potentiates meth?

I mean, technically yes, there is potentiation of . . . can technically, I don't know how that works "technically".

You mean, Does the meth get better or worse? That is also . . . not clear. It was pleasant at my Aunt's and panic-inducing in a Target. What you say that's how they are anyway? No, because tweaker cousin was at my Aunt's, and 7yo cousin, and it was LESS terrifying.

I'll go with setting-dependent, does not cause or relieve anxiety; will not make meth feel physically worse. Not for company picnics.
One thumb sideways and the other orthogonal.

So it is safe to say that possibly gabapentin is clasified as a cns depressant at all?I had a similar Situation with Adderall (amphetamine ) and buprenorphine (opioid, depressant?) And everytime my adderall buzz wore off, or I would crash. The bupe brought the addy right back as if I just redosed on adderall again. .I only.bring this up as you feel that way with a.different set of stimulant and downer. Neurontin for me is very stimulating in itself so I can see what your saying, .it would sure as hell kill any undesirable effects of meth.by smoothing the edges.

[Sorry for removing content from a drug-addled mind, apparently. None of that stuff is valid reality. Well, a lot of it was, just nothing that matters]

Maybe I'll still answer?
opiatekrzy said:
So it is safe to say that possibly gabapentin is clasified as a cns depressant at all?

Hey, my thread-killing spam contained a very wrong view of the pharmacology. But I think the answer is still yes, or at least it's an overall anti-activity kind of effect.

BUT two months later, I have some more experience with combining the two. And it's still a weird almost-too-much sensation. It's as though physical exhaustion gets unmasked while my brain is still pleasantly awake. So I sit in a comfy chair, and get the kind of shooting relaxation you'd feel after walking fifteen miles.

A sensation of being dead-tired suddenly, but with a mind not even tweaked, not even sleepy. It is weird.

Last edited:
[Removed, cause, shit, still talking? I knew deep down it made no sense. Disregard all future words. Thanks.]

Last edited: