Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Most bizzare trip ever.

Vagabond696

Moderator: AADD
Staff member
So, last night I snorted roughly 30mg of dmxe and 10mg of o-pce. Once these kicked into gear I smoked some DMT using sandwich method in my bong. What happened next was.... wow...

I became one with everything and my room became bright, vibrant and showed colours I can't even imagine. It almost looked as though everything was made of yellow.

Then I deconstructed my whole inner self within the space of this 15 minute trip that felt like an eternity. I met God... and he was Me.

Is this how people describe ego death? Something different? Or should I go check myself in at the psyche ward?

Then I deconstructed my whole inner self within the space of this 15 minute trip that felt like an eternity. I met God... and he was Me.

Is this how people describe ego death? Something different? Or should I go check myself in at the psyche ward?
Yeah, that is "ego death" (that term is mildly annoying honestly.) Unless you're still seeing shit days later, no reason to go to the psych ward.

Last edited:
Yeah, that is "ego death" (that term is mildly annoying honestly.) Unless you're still seeing shit days later, no reason to go to the psych ward.
I thought this was the case. Thanks for clarifying!

No need for the ward, that was a joke.

These are the best kinds of trips to me.
I am always amazed at the similarities that we all experience with these trips.

Like the sense of being everything that is and will be.
Or the inexplicably long flow of time during the trip (truly the right word is eternity).

I hope more people can have these experiences so that we can learn more about ourselves.

These are the best kinds of trips to me.
I am always amazed at the similarities that we all experience with these trips.

Like the sense of being everything that is and will be.
Or the inexplicably long flow of time during the trip (truly the right word is eternity).

I hope more people can have these experiences so that we can learn more about ourselves.
What's the funniest thing in the world?

When I was born I wanted to talk to myself.