• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Moscow Mistakenly Plants Field of Marijuana Instead of Grass

villian

Bluelighter
A field of wild cannibus plants was discovered on city land near a Moscow metro station after apparently being accidentally planted by city authorities themselves, drug control authorities said Thursday.

The Federal Drug Control Service said its agents had to "try out the profession of gardening" to remove at least 230 bushes from the area around the Brateyevo metro station that is currently being built in the south of Moscow, a statement on the agency's site said.

Local authorities had filled the area with soil as part of a development project, but instead of grass, cannibus plants sprouted to fill the area, the statement said.

Local authorities are currently replacing the soil. An investigation is underway to determine the supplier of the soil was and how the cannibus seeds came to be there, the agency said.

oops!

ahahaha. that couldn't have been a mere accident. i don't think they keep the marijuana seeds next to grass seeds. they don't even look the same.

They are replacing the SOIL?
Like it must be contaminated from the cannabis?

Not that kind of grass Alexi!

pic sort of related, russia.

russia_love004.jpg

russia_love009.jpg

They are replacing the SOIL?
Like it must be contaminated from the cannabis?

The impression I got was they put soil there which accidentally or otherwise contained marijuana seeds. Hence they remove the soil to remove any other seeds that remain.

^ Thanks for clarifying that, assuming you are right.
Lotta trouble to go to in order to get rid of one of the most useful plants in the world!

Send me over there now! Haha

I wish our government would accidentally grow weed. Too bad they didnt leave the plants be, plenty of people could make use of the marijuana plant, for hemp or for the buds depending on gender.

Totally off topic and i'm sorry for it, but why does every part of russia look worse than the poorest parts of my crappy little old mining town?

I Hear it's bad over there but that bad?

Totally off topic and i'm sorry for it, but why does every part of russia look worse than the poorest parts of my crappy little old mining town?

I Hear it's bad over there but that bad?

Don't you watch youtube or mentalzero? Russians are terrible at everything. They have no natural resources, they have horrible education, unstable government, among other things.

Don't you watch youtube or mentalzero? Russians are terrible at everything. They have no natural resources, they have horrible education, unstable government, among other things.

I don't know, they're pretty good at drinking, chess, spying, and dying at the boot of germany.