• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mortal Kombats

So now we have the PMMA trace issue sorted, we can sort the MDA issue?

Recently in the past few months, id say about 6-8 different pills from different presses have had trace amounts of MDA in them, again every single amount was under 1.5mg, some as low as 0.3mg.

Begin :D

That one's pretty easy. If a lab is using methylamine in their reductive amination and making their methylamine in-house, the methylamine is almost inevitably a bit contaminated with ammonium chloride. The same reactions that produce MDMA when methylamine is used produce MDA when ammonium chloride is used.

damn. gotta love bluelight. This site will not only keep you entertained, it will educate you on need to know basics.

Thanks futura2012, haven't seen you around for awhile. You should check by the AusDD section again some time, you always bring the quality.

I had never bothered to look at a safrol molecule before (mostly because I never plan on cooking), but it's definitely very similar to MDMA. I did a couple years of university chem but haven't studied it for ages now.

Hey I really appreciate all the feedback folks as resourcing all the pics etc does take time but I can see from the response it was worth it.

I must make it clear however the majority of findings on this topic have actually been done by scureto1 and although he didnt post any pretty pictures he really had to do some reading and digging to figure this out.

Hes the true chemist not me im just a very limited hobby chemist. I PMed scure to come to Pillreports and help me and sure enough he delivered so if you could also direct thanks to him that would be much obliged.

Also if you want to ask any other chem type questions in relation to pills etc feel free.

Thanks futura2012, haven't seen you around for awhile. You should check by the AusDD section again some time, you always bring the quality.

Hello student good to hear from you too. Going up in the world I see a mod now :) yeah I might head over to Aus DD some time and add some comments. Someone I always liked over there was Phasedancer not seen him post for ages now.

Funny to see that S**K R**D tropicana thread still going over there. I love the way how they say no sourcing folks and then Monica posts links to Atla**a and like offering further drugs LOL. I have never got my head round that thread no sourcing discussion directly about the site please but by all means post links to "news" with login details and full instructions of how to get into the site LOL.

I didnt even know about that site until I saw that thread. Good thing really just a bit bizarre compared to the rest of the forum with strictly no sourcing info.