• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Morphodrol

Cassy2611

Bluelighter
Anyone have experience with morphodrol. I got some today and I'm having a hard time finding info. I really want something functional like ritalin, my vyvanse is too strong or at least the side effects are causing too many problems and sometimes I like it too much.

I'm prescribed 70mg of vyvanse a day. But I fo not take vyvsnse with these rcs. I try them separately.

I want to get switched back to ritalin as it feels like a weaker more functional stimulant for me. Then switch down to natural stimulant, like the DRI oroxylin A, if it ever becomes available.

Hoping my Dr will switch me from vyvanse to ritalin if not I need to find alternative (RC) to use till I perfect my natural alternative for MPH.

I Took 30mg morphodrol like an hour ago and nothing really.

When I tried cyclazodone I got up to 50mg 2xs a day of powder but the liquid one I had I only needed 20mg 2xs a day.

Therefore, I'm thinking where I'm getting these powders from may not be as good as I thought. Or they're weaker hence the doses.

Also y I'm looking for weaker hopefully safer options.

Anything u shouldn't take with morphodrol?

Took 20mg an hour after.(total 50mg) till I felt normal and could function without fallimg asleel or feeling extremely fatigued due to chronic fatigue syndrome.

Felt great for probably 4 hours on the total 50mg. Redosed 25mg and nothing.

Ended up taking 100mg in total throught the day and fell asleep 2 hours last dose.

Any knowledge about N-Methly-cypenamine? Tried this the next day, in 20-30mg increments, made it to 100mg, no effect. Took some PEA-P because I had to drive and get through hour long appointment without falling asleep.

Still tired so I took my 500mg L-tyrosine+ 500mgsabroxy(10%Oroxylin A) +100mg panax + and 39-40mg natural caffeine stack that always wake me upand I was able to without falling asleep.

Would PEA-P help me to take less?
I also got Flmodafinil too.

Wanted to try some other ones besides cyclazodone and nmc, bc cyclazodone is similiar to vyvanse to me. And the NMCyclaz lasts a long time but doesnt feel the greatest.

Edit: I am on suboxone and using kratom to come off. In case that effects anything. Therefore I take 3-4mg of kratom a day

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with morphodrol. I got some today and I'm having a hard time finding info. I really want something functional like ritalin, my vyvanse is too strong or at least the side effects are causing too many problems and sometimes I like it too much.

I take 70mg of vyvanse a day on a split dose 40/30 abd when I was on Ritalin I took 60mg a day 20mg 3x so hopefully 30mg Ritalin LA 2x a day if my Dr will switch me to that. (Doesn't do IR)

Took 30mg like an hour ago and nothing really.

I have experience with cyclazodone and I seem to have a high tolerance was at 100mg a day of cyclaz.not all at once. 50mg 2x a day.

Also y I'm looking for weaker hopefully safer options.

Anything u shouldn't take with morphodrol?

Took 20mg an hour after. Felt great for probably 4 hours. Redosed 25mg and nothing.

Any knowledge about N-Methly-cypenamine?
Would PEA-P help me to take less?
I also got Flmodafinil too.

Wanted to try some other ones besides cyclaz because cyclazodone is similiar to vyvanse to me. And the NMCyclaz lasts a long time but doesnt feel the greatest.

Thanks
I have not tried it, but have seen it listed and have only done a minor amount of research. Following for any information that pops up.

Morphodrol is decent at best. Taken orally, it provides some light stimulation but has diminishing returns (redosing doesn't seem to do much). It doesn't last long.

I took to vaping it. It vapes well, and is more recreational, but super moreish (even though it's not even that good) and feels bad for the heart. After this last batch I got, I'm never doing that again. It leaves tons of residue on the pipe and it's not water soluble so I imagine it accumulating in the lungs. It's not worth the brief high you get, I think in any method of dosing it. It's not a good substitute for an ADHD med as it lasts too short and is too subtle an effect.

Morphodrol is decent at best. Taken orally, it provides some light stimulation but has diminishing returns (redosing doesn't seem to do much). It doesn't last long.

I took to vaping it. It vapes well, and is more recreational, but super moreish (even though it's not even that good) and feels bad for the heart. After this last batch I got, I'm never doing that again. It leaves tons of residue on the pipe and it's not water soluble so I imagine it accumulating in the lungs. It's not worth the brief high you get, I think in any method of dosing it. It's not a good substitute for an ADHD med as it lasts too short and is too subtle an effect.
I didn't vape it just took it orally. But I'm falling asleep after redosing a total of 50mg.

Sorry misread, so it's basically a 1 and done? Just a waste to redose 4-5 hours later?

So I was feeling good from that for 4 hours? Well not high, but I definitely fekt more myself than I do on vyvanse. So it probably wasn't the mixture of my stack and morphodrol? Wondered if my sabroxy increased it since it's a DRI?

(Thinking I should do a post for oroxylin A. I really want to know about that, pure oroxylin A. I have Sabroxy and it fascinates me how stimulating it is, with the right combo (panax or panax and caffeine) still not as strong as mph but I think pure oroxylin A or phenoxyflavone derivative could be.)

Any experience with n-methyl-cypenamine or maybe that should have its own post too?

Last edited:
Morphodrol (pipradrol) is structurally very similar to 2-desoxypipradrol, which is a powerful stim and closed ring methylphenidate derivate.

305c9fe4.png
e459a9dc.png

(2-DPMP on the left, pipradrol on the right)

Guess the little attachment makes it poor in passing the blood brain barrier?
Weird that redosing has no good effect. Must be tachyphylaxis.

I have quite abit of experience with the compounds mentioned.

Morphodrol feels like a pretty selective DRI. Too selective. Was pretty lackluster orally, but when vaped it turned into a very compulsive redosing nightmare (despite any enjoyable feelings). When vaped it essentially turns you into a monkey in one of those drug reinforcing studies where the monkey has a button to press if they want what more of said drug. Like alot of selective DRI's morphodrol is pretty zombifying at high doses, producing alot of stimulation that is difficult to use for anything. You might be able to add very small (oral) doses to enhance your methylphenidate prescription but it should not be taken with amphetamines.

N-methyl-cypenamine and n-ethyl-cypenamine are unusual stimulants. Of the two, n-ethyl-cypenamine feels far more active, so much so that n-methyl-cypenamine should be avoided. The effects of n-ethyl-cypenamine are unusual. It has mild to moderate stimulating properties, which I've explored from 5mg to 100mg. It is quite strongly stimulating at the very high doses, though overall pretty weakly adrenergic.

What makes n-ethyl-cypenamine unusual compared to most common stimulants are the pronounced antidepressant and anxiolytic properties it has. Given it's structural similarity to fencamfamine, one might assume that the anti-depressant and anxiolytic properties of n-ethyl-cypenamine may stem from an interaction with opioid receptors. It sort of has an odd dreamy quality to it at high doses, and the anti-depressant effects are not subtle.

I also experimented with diet-fencamfamine and the exotically named zylofuramine, but found them to be way less active than n-ethyl-cypenamine. My girlfriend actually takes n-ethyl-cypenamine on a near daily basis as mild stimulant.

Note that all these drugs have little to no testing history in humans and as such may present unknown dangers.

To the OP i will say, it sounds like you may be using too many stimulants in general, which is rarely a healthy thing. Then again, I do the same thing. But beware of the risks. These are not tested drugs and have unknown hepatotoxity or other toxicities. I have real of cases of people experiencing liver failure from drugs like cyclazodone.

I have quite abit of experience with the compounds mentioned.

Morphodrol feels like a pretty selective DRI. Too selective. Was pretty lackluster orally, but when vaped it turned into a very compulsive redosing nightmare (despite any enjoyable feelings). When vaped it essentially turns you into a monkey in one of those drug reinforcing studies where the monkey has a button to press if they want what more of said drug. Like alot of selective DRI's morphodrol is pretty zombifying at high doses, producing alot of stimulation that is difficult to use for anything. You might be able to add very small (oral) doses to enhance your methylphenidate prescription but it should not be taken with amphetamines.

N-methyl-cypenamine and n-ethyl-cypenamine are unusual stimulants. Of the two, n-ethyl-cypenamine feels far more active, so much so that n-methyl-cypenamine should be avoided. The effects of n-ethyl-cypenamine are unusual. It has mild to moderate stimulating properties, which I've explored from 5mg to 100mg. It is quite strongly stimulating at the very high doses, though overall pretty weakly adrenergic.

What makes n-ethyl-cypenamine unusual compared to most common stimulants are the pronounced antidepressant and anxiolytic properties it has. Given it's structural similarity to fencamfamine, one might assume that the anti-depressant and anxiolytic properties of n-ethyl-cypenamine may stem from an interaction with opioid receptors. It sort of has an odd dreamy quality to it at high doses, and the anti-depressant effects are not subtle.

I also experimented with diet-fencamfamine and the exotically named zylofuramine, but found them to be way less active than n-ethyl-cypenamine. My girlfriend actually takes n-ethyl-cypenamine on a near daily basis as mild stimulant.

Note that all these drugs have little to no testing history in humans and as such may present unknown dangers.

To the OP i will say, it sounds like you may be using too many stimulants in general, which is rarely a healthy thing. Then again, I do the same thing. But beware of the risks. These are not tested drugs and have unknown hepatotoxity or other toxicities. I have real of cases of people experiencing liver failure from drugs like cyclazodone.
Edited/updated original post

Sorry for the confusion. I see I do not explain things clearly when my mind isn't thinking clearly lol.

Not on Ritalin yet. But hoping my Dr will switch me from vyvanse to ritalin if not I need to find alternative (RC) to use till I perfect my natural alternative for MPH.

Thank you for the info. I did want to clarify I am not using vyvanse, cyclazodone and these others together or in addition to my vyvanse. I only tske one or the other. I only use one at a time and then take my supplements and herbal things that seem to help increase the affects.

500mg L-tyrosine, 500mg Sabroxy, 100mg panax, and 30-40mg natural caffeine I feel are the most stimulating things I take on a daily basis. (I take these doses 2xs in a normal day)

Dopa Mucuna some might say is stimulating but to me its relaxing.

Kratom isn't stimulanting to me and probably won't be till I get off suboxone but I've cut down from 12-6mg in 2 months with it.

Kratom reminds me of when I was on klonipin but klonipin almost gave me energy or at least I could function with just klonipin and caffeine. That was my holy grail, I could live a normal life but I can't be on benzos with sub.

I never use any of these rcs for more than 2 weeks max and that's pushing it. Or at least I'll alternate so i don't use the same thing the whole 2 weeks and i take a break day from prescription and rc stimulants once a week.

I actually really like the morphodrol bc it is very weak. I felt like myself again. I took up to 200mg yesterday which I didn't need that much. I'd say 150mg max orally, but maybe it's the quality of the one I have and better quality would equal less

The n-methyl-cypenamine did nothing. And I kept dosing over 4 hours or more until I hit 100mg and stopped. Not touching that again

Regarding cyclazodone, there are some things I read that said it could be saved than regular amphetamines and that pemoline is the liver toxic one. And for some reason ppl are getting this mixed up. Month(s) long users on reddit were testing their liver and had mild elevated numbers but they said there were other things that could factor in. But idk. I wouldn't use it for months anyways.

Seperate question. Could liquid cyclazodone be better than powder? Is that why I only needed 20mg liquid instead of 50mg like with powder.

Last edited:
Morphodrol= 50mg 3xs a day, anymore was too much. Maybe if there was a better quality version or liquid I would need less like I did with cyclazodone.

Definitely think 50mg 2xs a day should be max, maybe even less. Just dont know about readosing. Could kratom and suboxone could play a role in why I find 150mg and not 100mg the amount to last all day.

Last edited:
Read other reports of people taking 100-150mg morphodrol.

Really like it bc I barely feel it. Very clean energy until I start redosing.

Then I get sleepy and got the bright idea to take 20mg cyclazodone which I know you shouldn't mix RCs. Then no sleep.

Even though I lay down and close my eyes for hours.

Going to try quetiapine for sleep.

Notice my tolerance to stims are starting to decrease.
Maybe oxiracetam is fixing something in my brain, taking it for 2 months.

Morphodrol really drives me nuts, it's perfect, barely notice it, just enough to give me clean energy but redosing seems to eventually start making me sleepy.

Read that it potentiates phenobarbital. I know that's not the same as suboxone. But could my suboxone or the kratom I'm taking bring interacting with this? Or oxiracetam or sabroxy.

And Dr. Agreed to switch me to ritslin next week, so no more RCs, just take ritalin until I can switch to all natural med for ritalin.

Pure oroxylin A.