• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine

bendarT

Greenlighter
Hi , recently got myself some 60mg morphine sulphate cr tabs

wondering how these compare with other opiates, have experience with oxynorm ir, ideal dosage for me with oxynorm is 30mg orally.

morphine sulphates provide the same warm glow as oxy? if so whats the recommended dosage for someone whos tolerance level with oxynorm is at 30 - 40mg.

cheers

trust me, the morphine will work much better, and to boot, 30mg of oxycodone = about 45mg of morphine so you have a higher dose there too, and morphine has always been my most efficient of my 3 painkillers for pain, i've always preffered the effects of morphine over oxy, but oxy can have abit more of a euphoric feeling to it i suppose, depends what you're looking for effect wise if you're speaking 'recreationally'

however - your morphine is extended release so you may not feel like you're getting the same effects out of it unless you were to crush the beads inside your morphine capsules, i'd take one as is and see what you think, take a day or two to see if you want to decide to crush it up but do so at your own risk to raising your tolerance.

i also have oxycodone 5mg. would it be an idea to have a does of oxy and then top it up with a qtr of the 60mg morphine? im just trying to get the most doses out of what i have got.

will the morphine and oxy work together in the same way?

eg.. take 15mg oxy and 30mg morphine.

looking for a more recreational effect.

Morphine has a terrible oral BA. Oxy is much more effective orally than morphine imo. I could take 100s of MGs of oral morphine barely feel anything. I'm prescribed 30mg of Oxy IR 4x a day, I'd have to take 90mg+ of Morphine to match it just cos of its very low BA.

However there are ways to inhibit Morphine's first pass metabolism to increase it's BA. I'd look into it.

Last edited:
Other than IV which is a bad idea especially with ER tablets, taking it rectally has much better BA. Another way to increase the BA is using it intranasally, after crushing the beads, in combination with chitosan which is proven to nearly double the effects.

Other than IV which is a bad idea especially with ER tablets, taking it rectally has much better BA. Another way to increase the BA is using it intranasally, after crushing the beads, in combination with chitosan which is proven to nearly double the effects.
Fot some chitosan and God it works good.
Don't inject pills in worries now injected 20mg morphine ir had a right good rush and buzz only laaeres two hours plug for uo to three and half hour duration snorting is longer at around five hours.

What's the best ratio for say thirty mg morphine or .6 weight of the tablets

thanks for the replies.

the morphine i have is in tablet form not capsule, little round orange 60mg. because of the coating it would be difficult to crush up enough for intranasal?

am i correct?