• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine

Mc1985

Greenlighter
Dave tried 10mg of morphine sulphate, Dave didn't really feel anything. Dave was wondering if he should try 20mg next? thats all Dave has left. Apart from the 10mg Dave has never done it before, will 20mg do the trick?

how are you taking it? try the other drugs subforum of this site for questions like these as i don't believe you (OR DAVE!!!) are posting in the correct section.

20mgs will do the 'trick', but the route of administration is needed for us to determine if you're putting yourself in danger.

Wrong forum guys.

Welcome to BL Mc1985, please try to phrase your questions plainly, all this "SWIM"/"Dave" stuff is not helpful.

-> moving to BDD.

From personal experience, even when I was not experienced with opiates (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...) I would say that 10 mg isn't enough for rec purposes, 20 mg is more like it. I'm assuming you're taking it orally? Morphine gets chewed up pretty quick by your liver by that route (it's called the "first pass effect"), IVing or plugging bypasses this, although your liver will metabolize it eventually.