• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine tolerance

HezzaD

Bluelighter
anyone find morphine tolerance doesn't rapidly increase with recreational use as fast as oxy 100plus mg gives me a nice high can nod off 120 before. have also had a subbit one month and methadone one month addict ion so idea of my tolerance for example 60mg oxycodone used to make me droll now I mix 6omg morph with it which should around 90mg oxycodone altogether. . plus morphine lasts twice as long and feels like an im injection plugged.
alsour do people find morphine in lower doses gives more energy

Yea I used to get energy from M when I first got prescribed.. But my tolerance to it now is ungodly unhealthy... I have to do so much that my legs and feet swell real badly. Like putting 10-14 30mg instant release in a spoon... Anywhere from 3-5 times a day, until I run out... My tolerance goes high very quickly.... KIDS DON'T DO THIS AT HOME.....,OR ANYWHERE AT ALL... LOL

what roa do you use. I use rectall but I don't shit for like 2 to 3 days and when I do my shit is like wax from the mscontins if I not had a shit I use less water as I read 10ml is absorbed rectally and more than 20 by ya colon plus I push the syringe to the side to squirt into the vessels on butt cheek and it's disgusting but always put a fibeer up and check for poo. and always give myself a 30ml enema before

Different Opioids will indeed produce tolerance at different rates. This is a known fact. As far as getting into specifics like "how long"; "how much" and so on, it's not something that can be easily explained or put into words.