• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine sulfate

riptaz

Bluelighter
Hi There,

I know a guy who has alot of Morphine salfate (pink-ish pills with either 90 or 06 imprinted on them, cant tell) he wants to get rid of, the price he is asking is not bad so though it might be worth a try - but just wanted to ask a couple of questions before I part with my cash.

1) what is the high like?

2) I've a massive tolerence to dihydrocodeine ( but never tried a stronger opiate ) will I still get a high from just one morphine tab?

3) Is it safe to mix with tramadol, dihydrocodeine or Mirtazapine?

4) will I still be able to get through the day if I pop it in the morning, going shopping with my girl tomorrow so still want some control lol

any advise would be appriciated.

Thanks

The high is definitely more sedating than any synthetic opiods like dihydrocodeine or anything of the nature...

It is safe to mix with everything you mentioned, But you need to find the correct dose... Use the search engine to find a morphine thread.

If you dose right, I see no reason to act out of the norm.

We need to know your doses of DHC before you can get any advise.

Hi

Well if I do the mophine 2morow I won't be doing any of the other stuff I mentioned, I'll just do the mophine, unless you think there could be a nice mix if I do some DHC as well or somthing???

I usualy take 90 - 120mg's of DHC a day and it doesn't really do much for me anymore.

But the morphine is alot stornger,

will there be any euphoria?

Thanks

Of course there will be euphoria, it is a stronger opiate.

Opiate conversion charts will help you more so than I can. Google "Opiate conversion"

Granted that, fing the eproximate doest for your DHC and dose a little higher.

There is an opioid conversion table in my sig, take a look. 30mg oral morphine is equivalent to 100mg oral dihydrocodine according to that. It isn't always 100% accurate but it is a good guide.

There are no interactions that i know of between morphine or the drugs you mentioned, except that if you take it with other opioids then it will just add to the opioid effects - be careful you don't take too much and OD.

Morphine doesn't have the best oral biovailability (30%, rectal is similar and insufflated is lower) and some people don't get much from it. Others enjoy it. YMMV..

Hi effie, hope your well.

What would you say is more euphoric morphine or oxy's ? the ones I have are morphine sulfate 90mg pro longed release, I've heard chewing them before you swallow or snorting them gives you a better high, is that true? and safe?

Thanks

Hi riptaz, I'm okay thank you..

If they are prolonged release then defeating the time-release mechanism will certainly give you more of a high. Intranasal bioavailability is even worse than oral, so I wouldn't snort them. In terms of safety, it depends what your opioid tolerance is - take a look at the conversion chart in my sig. If in doubt, start low and work up. 90mg oral morphine is roughly equivalent to 300mg dihydrocodeine.

In terms of more euphoric.. it's a personal thing! I find the oxycodone high more stimulating, and more enjoyable overall, compared to the gentle fuzzy-warm-blanket of morphine. You might be different though :)

I have done Dihydrocodeine plenty of times & find the high dull & very strange, getting no euphoria. Dihydrocodeine is the worst opiate I have ever done & doesnt come close to morphine. Morphine like mentioned by others is sedating & depending, can be euphoric. Morphine is one of my favorite opiates. (Havent tried Opana, Dilaudid or Heroin yet)