• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Sulfate Pills Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobakuSamsara

Bluelighter
The truth is, i never ived before. Now I have lots of morph sulf 30mg ir and due to its low ba im thinking of giving it a go. I bought some syringes: four 5 ml syringes with needle, four 10 ml syringes with needle, one 5 ml syringe without need and one 10 ml syringe without needle intended for plugging. Well. I bought a tourniquet, and cotton balls for filtering. I have a few questions: wich syringe should I use? 5ml or 10ml? How many water? Can I heat or not morphine on the spoon? Should i get some alcohol swabs? Should i get the cotton swabs instead of cotton balls or even cigarettes filters intended for rolling? Note: micron filter is not an option here. How fast i should inject? What i exactly need to do when filtering, insert the tip of the needle, mid needle, almost all needle? Should i filter more then one time? Should i filter through cotton swab and after through cigarette filter? I ve read a lot of posts but didnt find this questions. I know, most of them are pretty simple but the devil is in the details and i need to be sure. Last question, how many 30mg morph sulf ir pill should I crush and shoot if my tolerance is something around 80~100 oxycontin ops er?

Note
Fillers are: magnesium stearate, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium croscarmellose and sodium metabisulfite.

I actually bought these two, but I intend to first use without them as they will take 2 weeks to come, whats the difference between them? One says its PES membrane other say nothing but the blue one looks more like the ones that I saw on yt videos. Sorry i dont know how to format properly. Last note: I intend to only take iv once or twice per month.
51749125_1GG.jpg
25488127_1GG.jpg

Sorry, but it doesnt help anything. I read a lot of threads about the filters, im aware of the risks. Im trying to play as safe as i can, if you can answer some of my questions and not state the obvious id be happier. Just assume that ill use micron filter then. Can u explain me the other things??

Sorry, but it doesnt help anything. I read a lot of threads about the filters, im aware of the risks. Im trying to play as safe as i can, if you can answer some of my questions and not state the obvious id be happier. Just assume that ill use micron filter then. Can u explain me the other things??

Buddy,we're a harm reduction site.
Nobody here wants you to inject garbage binders and fillers, most of which are insoluble, therefore getting stuck in small blood vessels and building up behind heart valves.

If you want a decent onset, plug them.

Check out the search engine for the same question that has been asked many of times.

You don't inject unfiltered pills.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.