• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine rectally

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Sick of the doctors will give me 60mg twice a day mscontin but wont even lower it to 50 extendedtwice a day and two instant release.
It doesn't help my pain just stops me feelin ill im used to plugging 120mg which most of time gives me an awesome nod plugged unless I do it wrong ie today the water went cold and I didn't check so it gelled up alot more therefore I didn't get a massive instant dose it lasted longer tho.
Anyway would I be ok plugging 60mg in the morning for a perkup, around 8am or when I wake up, then take the next dose 6hours later then extended to have some in my system throughout the night.

Can anyone give me advice on max absorbtion of rectal morphine I use a 5ml oral syringe and lay on my side for 15mins I use no more than 30ml of water, I crush two 60's in warm/mild hot water, today it went cold and didnt work aswell, How much baking soda should I add just a couple pinches as I heard the absorbtion can go up to 80percent if done right, even if I havn't shit which I notice when I do it is stronger, its annoying as I have to slam middle finger up arse and sometimes theres rock hard piece of shit I have to dig out nasty god wish I was still on oxycodone but do not miss the rattle off them, the high is more intense but it tends to lose its duration when abused compared to morphine which lingers for bout 7hours instant.

Anyway do you need instant release medication or is dosing 3 times a day instant enough to stay out of withdrawal somedays I dont wana feel wrecked just nice pain relief with a decent high which 90mg morph has achieved with only a halfhour nod at the start.
And do you think i messed the plugging up tihs morning with mscontin by using cold water also pissed off h, ad a hole in my pocket and 60mg morphine fell out what a shitty day plus no cannabis so probs why I didnt nod hard.

I need a crutch it either alcohol or opiates, cannabis I need atleast 2g-3.5 a day and it just doesnt have the effects im looking for, I hate alcohol hangovers and already addicted to opiates but I cannot function on slow release morphine so would 60mg be a good enough dose to get things done e.t.c, then just take the rest orally extended or instant. could anyone lay out how I could do it, also I wanna try only take 90mg a day soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate I hope you're well. I think you're gonna struggle to get the effects you want with the medication you've got. In my experience trying to potentiate opiates has limited effect, any slight increase you get in effects is short lived and at the end of the day you can only get so far with 2 x 60mg morphines a day. Realistically I don't think you'll be able to get consistent pain relief and a buzz, not without increasing doses. But that would probably end up running out early and spending half your time in withdrawal. A script like yours just isn't suitable for sustaining a daily habit. Could you put a bit aside each day and limit yourself to a couple of decent buzzes a week? I'm a heroin addict myself so I know how hard it is to try and limit your dose, but if you do manage to get more out of your morphine by plugging or whatever, you'll end up in this situation again in week but with a higher tolerance. Opiates are a bitch, and the only real way of dealing with tolerance is more opiates. Drinking booze on top of your dose isn't going to help, it's a bad combo and you're putting yourself in real danger. Look after yourself mate.

Taking drugs rectally when constipated.

Can drugs still be taken rectally if say you put a finge rup there and can't feel no poo but havn't had a bowel movement in say 2 days.
I really wanna take my morphine plugged everyday but the fecal impaction is annoying after few days of high doses and can be dangerous. I always get it out if I feel anything blocked by doing an enema.
Because now if I take the morphine orally I do feel slight relaxation and pain relief but I want to take lower dose just to give me energy and anxiety relief aswell as better pain relief.
I would only be plugging 60mg to start the day off then taking the rest orally one half of 60mg mscontin extended other half instant.
I have asked chemist not by saying can i half them just saying its broke in half in the packaging does this affect it one pharmacist said no and two doctors said no so I don't know why they put don't break on the packet as I don't even think chewing mscontin releases it fully instantly some yes not all though.

You pretty much answered your own question- if you can feel stool, do an enema. It's not going to be absorbed properly if you are constipated.

Hi sorry think you misunderstood my post I was rambling I tend too on high dose opiates.
I bought a new pill crusher today and it grinds the mscontin into near enough dust and I got a right good rush off 120mg.

Im usually ok when I crush half and take half extended twice a day, I was just wondering if I could plug 60mg in the morning then take 30mg extended in afternoon and either 30mg instant in evening or extended.

Yes I need to stop what im doing, ive got bad adhd and bipolar, so even when im determined or pissed off about abusing my pills , im just soo bored i find no enjoyment out doing life things its selfish but the anxiety i get is terrible had it before drugs.

What T. said is pretty much accurate. The route of administration is contraindicated if your are constipated. You will most likely absorb some of your drugs, but in turn, some will be absorbed into the fecal mass and then expellled later, rendering it useless. You can either use a laxative, perform an enema or use a different ROA. You don't necessarily have to buy a Fleet enema from the pharmacy either. A regular 10ml oral syringe filled and used 4-5 times should be sufficient to produce some motility.

If you aren't able to pass after one enema, you can repeat.

Rectsl Administration an

Hi
I plug alot and noticed recently I don't shit much and when I do i hrave to do an enema or pull it out and its always compacted, gonna start taking fibr ane supplement and laxatives as I am on olanzapine aswell which causes constipation and morphine 120mg a day or more plugged or oral.
Is rectal administration safe if keep syringes clean and only plug pharmecuticals up there, Is it instant like a IV injection or more like a intramuscular and would you need to convert an oral dose to a rectal dose?
Also whats the max amount of water you can plug, I usually do 15ml for one 60mg mscontin, Also does the ass absorb the wax in MScontin as sometimes all of it doesnt wax up and sometimes some of it does.
I always seem to get higher off mscontin than zomorph the one with the balls in.

Also is it worth plugging for pain relief if used to plugging for high or if im not getting high should I just take it orally.

The thing with trying to use these Morphine preparations by the rectal route is that they're designed to be broken down by the process of digestion. Your rectum can definitely absorb liquids, but it's not capable of breaking down the wax in MSContins in the same way that your stomach and intestines would. This could potentially lead to unmetabolized drugs being excreted later when you shit. That's just something to think about.

Rectal administration is pretty comparable to an intramuscular injection. You'll begin to feel effects within a couple of minutes, be high within 15-20 minutes and probably peak at around 45 minutes to an hour. Be aware that rectal administration of Morphine is typically stated to be stronger than oral administration. There's some conjecture around the subject, but all information seems to indicate that rectal administration promotes a higher bioavailability. If you plan to use the ROA in the future, you need to become acquainted with the differing bioavailabilities in the drugs that you're using.

As far as the volume of liquid is concerened, I usuallly find that my 10ml oral syring is sufficient for a few pills. It's really dependent upon the total mass of the pills, but the volume can vary. If I have 20 pills for instance, I'll probably end up using more that 10ml of water to make a solution. If this is the case, 20ml is almost always enough to properly solute the pills. In the past, I've administered my Methadone doses rectally and each bottle is about 50ml give or take. I never had an issue with this volume, but I'm really not sure what the limit is.

So am I wasting my morphine by plugging the wax?
As I notice in hot water and left it does dissolve most of it and pinch of baking soda can increase the BA to 80percent
gonna pop 40mg oxy and 60mg morph and start my taper tommorow as been high all week.

Hi, I merged your morphine plugging threads so your responses will all be in the same place.