• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine PLEASE READ

pkt

Bluelighter
So i have not shot up for over 1 year and i am going to shoot up a 20mg/ml vial and im thinking the dose is fine but i keep reading this

“Administration of Morphine Sulfate Injection should be limited to use by those familiar with the management of respiratory depression. Morphine must be injected slowly; rapid intravenous administration may result in chest wall rigidity.

So my question is i fill my syringe with the 20mg and now i just want to hit the vein and lie back with a ciggarete, i have thin veins so once im in i always push down quickly to avoid slipping out and missing….someone please tell me its fine to just push down quickly and get the 20mg in my blood and lay back with a cignlike i always did with heroin..

I am just waiting for a response to do my hit so please give me some answers so i can get high without freaking out!

Thanks in advance

Not sure. I have always injected morphine rapidly even in giant amounts. As with heroin (which doesn't differ much from with morphine fundamentally).

The way drugs are used medically versus how they are used they are used recreationally are very different, with the later being inherently dangerous by virtue of the doses involved (as well as the uncontrolled setting). There is no therapeutic advance to rapidly getting a patient high, only dangers. Becareful if you haven't done it in a while.