• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine for withdrawal

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi I have been plugging anything from thirty to one twenty mg Been trying to sort my shit did a baclofen rattle of forty mg a day and only been plugging sixty mg morphine a day with some weed and once a week take more I can handle forty five mg oxycodone and sixty mg morphine.

Anyway would mscontin sixty mg every twelve hours stoonwithdrawal with this tolerance and say someone had a point two point three heroin tolerance a day or thirty mg methadone would sixty mg morphine extended help at all.
Mainly asking if it help me I currently been pluggging sixty mg a day and taking thirty mg orslly in two separate doses

Hey HezzaD, please don't take this the wrong way, but please try to edit your post so that there is a more clear and concise objective/question. The way it is written, it's pretty vague. Also, even with more information, it's going to be very difficult, as it always is, to determine a proper taper/maintenance protocol. Nobody is going to be able to give you anything other than an extremely broad "suggestion" that will ultimately be no more useful than your own reasoning based upon your own experience.

You know your body better than anyone, which is why you should be designing your own protocol. If there are specific question regarding your withdrawal syndrome that you would like to address, we'd be happy to help you. For what it's worth, using controlled-release products like MSContin is a proper step forward in terms of stabilizing your withdrawal. As I have already implied, minimizing the intensity of your peaks and valleys in terms of Opioid withdrawal is going to help you maintain stability.

Anyway, try to get us a more concise OP and we would be happy to help you man.