• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Extended Release 30 mg

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
So I had a friend give me three from her boyfriend for a quick favor today. However, besides IV, I haven?t taken a pill form of MS in years. I?m curious how a 30 mg ER compares to other opiates (oral consumption strictly). I generally take 20-30 mg of hydrocodone at once after potentiating. How does the MS ER fair? Basically, I couldn?t find a medical conversion chart and like the intent of the site, I want to be safe and prevent harm when I consume these tomorrow. Will one be equivalent to my 20-30 mg of hydrocodone? Or significantly higher/lower? Do I still potentiate with it being ER? Anything I need to take under advisement or consideration since it?s ER? Any and all information is welcomed, my peeps!

I love MS XR.
One all day and all is well.
Eating (from what I hear) is not that great of a biodegradable method but eating them was fine for me.
It will be ~the equivalent of 20-30 mg og hydro/oxy; but spread throughout the day and/or night.
What has me is the potentiating in the post: Is this potentiating the EX or something else? I'm confused....
Take as directed and if you have opiate/opioid tolerance a 30 will be fine, IMO.

I potentiate my opiates anytime I take them with the common potentiators (benedryl, tums, etc). So I wasn?t sure if it would give any benefit since generally the opiates I take weren?t extended release.

Thank you for responding!

i see.
no experience with potentiating extended release as i do what shouldn't be done mostimes (O X Benz)
kratom will potentiate them (as with most other substances) possibly (from my experience). ;)