• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine er generic ms contin question

Rusty Shackleford

Greenlighter
I'm a chronic pain patient two back surgeries and my doctor prescribed me a couple 15 mg to try. I don't have a high tolerance while I've been at this for awhile. I've worked hard to keep my tolerance low most I take at once is 30 of oxy but I can usually get buy with 15 to 20 so I can work which is my main concern. I've read other post but couldn't find a clear answer is 1 15 mg pill just that 15 mg or is it more so it releases 15 mg into your system multiple times .I was just wondering if I wanted to use it as immediate release you can scrape off The coating quite easily I'm just trying to figure out if you scrape off the coating is it simply a regular 15 mg pill or is it stronger also is there any medicine in the blue coating or is that simply just the carrier thanks for any input

I don't know how the coating works on those but if it says 15mg then the whole pill contains a total of 15mg. Unless you have some new formula and your script says 15mg/hour for X hours or something along those lines it should be 15mg total for the pill.

It's just a basic Rhoads pharma take 1 pill every 12 hours thing I just kinda wondered how if it's 1 15 milligram pill how s that supposed to last 12 hours

From reports i've seen here lot of people seem to have problems with the effectiveness of the extended release morphine since they stretch the dose so thin over such a long period of time. I'm not trying to talk you out of giving them a shot but that seems to be the case for many people.

They did absolutely nothing for me I was more so just trying to make sure what I was dealing with it I shaved the coating off and just used them as a regular pill I see from the conversion calc 1 1/2 of those is equal to 15 of oxy