• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine Detectability

Optofluxx

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight community
I'm reading in this forum since 5 years already and today is my first post.
I am at rehab that treats PTSD and in 2 weeks i can leave for the first time ( I'm already 3 months here) for 12 hours and I'm really looking forward to this.
I'm in substitution with 250mg retarded Morphine orally (Compensan) daily but I really really want to IV it because it's been already so long sice the last time. But the problem is that i have to do a drug test and they send it to an Labor. They already know my initial value from the retarded 250 mg's orally 'cause I have to do a test every day. I know that i have to IV 1/3 from my oral dose to feel a flash. The problem is that i have no idea how to do it so the numbers will be the same as always for morphine at the labor for them to suspect nothing. Retarded morphine last's about 24H and IV'd 12H. Should i just IV 1/3 from my oral dose and keep the other part of the dose for my next Time? Or should i just IV it and take the other 2/3rds orally for the value numbers to be as usual at the test? I've searched the internet for the last days and found nothing. I'm taking it at 8AM and do the urine test at 8:30PM. Please help me and thank you very much guys.

P.s. I'm so sorry for my bad english

Pps. I'm taking opiates since 8 years already and IV since 3 years so I know what I'm doing please don't be worried. Thank you for anyone who can help me :) .

This question is too nuanced to answer correctly. Only they know your numbers and any variation could be red flag for them. Sorry man :(

-GC

Damn...I kind of suspected it already...
Maybe someone has some graphics of the halflife time of Morphine oral compared to IV? At least this would help me for shure. I found nothing helpfull on this yet. Thank you very much;)

I’m not seeing much difference in half life between IV and oral. The problem will come from the increased bioavailability and plasma levels accordingly. There’s no way to get higher without there being increased levels in the blood.

-GC

I’m not seeing much difference in half life between IV and oral. The problem will come from the increased bioavailability and plasma levels accordingly. There’s no way to get higher without there being increased levels in the blood.

-GC
Yeah you're right. The only Link i found was this: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2338107 .
Is this something usefull or do you know any studies or something that could help me?