• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine, Benadryl and Clonazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownerSensation

Greenlighter
So i just took 120mg of morphine (which gives me a nice warmth and sedated feeling, along with a slight subtle hint of euphoria), 25mg of diphenhydramine and 1mg of clonazepam. I am aware that all three of these substances produces sedatinf effects so i know to expect some strong sedation at the least, could anybody share some info as to what more i should expect in terms of euphoria and overall "high" feeling? I have taken all these drugs before but not together so i am an experienced user with opiates and benzos.

I've mixed oxys and benzos a lot before, it will definitely increase the nod but it can give an extra nice experience :)

I find if i do any benzos with my opiates/oids i always take 1mg of clonazepam to add a little extra nod without "dulling" out the opiate euphoria and as well as watching out for CNS issues, but this time i added diphenhydramine (benadryl) to the mix and it honestly made for an amazing experience, a different kind of potentiation to the high than what benzos do IMO. But i did all three and it was my best experience with morphine ever hands down

Morphine should never be taken without an antihistamine; Cetirizine is non drowsy, otherwise the best otc in states is diphenhydramine, as it also potentiates, or meclizine, or even Chlorpheneramine, for similar effects, yet less intense sedation(more or less)

Promwthazine is good, though hydroxyzine is the best- no anticholinergic effects

Morphine releases histamine, and it can be intense, and cause itching, nausea and possibly headache

Antihistamines are really a go-to for morphine classic, especially, as well as other opioids. Just saying it's

I am one of the few lucky people who dont get nausea or vomiting while taking opiates, but itching on the other hand can be a real pain in the ass. I more so take it for the potentiation of the sedative effectives but also enjoy the fact it helps take away hours of itching like a mad man lol and i buy diphenhydramine because its the easiest to obtain for myself.

Just be wary that those are three different depressants. While I don't necessarily agree that antihistamines are a must for taking morphine but it definitely helps out and I would always choose to have it rather than to not with the opiates.

Well old school opioids are worse in histamine release, that is, the opiates, Morphine and it's prodrug relative; this is especially true w/ injecting(NEVER INJECT CODIENE, and even in pure form it can't be injected intravenously) though yeah, agreed

Yeah, its not a must though, especially with many semi synthetics; jumped out it, or at least should have clarified it

Hey Downer, I really hate to do this to you, but this is the latest of several threads that I've come across just today on the front page that are solely concerned with the subjective high that you're desiring from Morphine. I'm not going to beat a dead horse, but please refer to some of the other threads that I've had to close for the reasoning behind it.

Essentially, we don't really like threads that have nothing other than recreational usage in mind without any sort of Harm Reduction sentiment involved. Also, you need to understand that there are other members who need access to the community and although I doubt this was your intention, by inundating BDD with similar threads, you can end up stifling other members.

You're probably aware, but this is a dangerous practice. It's not advisable for you, especially considering your relative na?vet? to these substances, to immediately jump in with a high dose of Morphine and Benzodiazepines. You do so at your own risk. While I doubt you will get hurt, this is the necessary disclaimer for this endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.