• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine 15mg- best way to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Morrison

Greenlighter
So I have taken morphine once orally a while back and it was 15mg extened release (I believe) and didn't really feel anything. I have taken oxys, roxys, hydros, all the basic opiate pills you can think of. I want to try morphine since my dealer got busted (sent to prison actually) and I have a morphine connect. I kinda want to plug them although I should probably take a couple orally first to test it out. Im not totally opposed to injecting them even though I've never touched a needle... and if they are extened release, should I crush them up before I swallow them? Basically just looking for some opinions as to which method to get high.

Last edited:
I'd go for plugging as the Bioavailability is much greater than oral. Injecting pills aren't a good idea but i suppose that if you have a micron filter or something, you could get it done without doing much harm. 15mg orally wouldn't do much so if I were you I'd either plug it or inject it.

Good deal. In the future OP, we don't really like threads that are concerned with nothing other than the poster's subjective level of "fun". If you're ever worried about the safety of what you're doing, we'll help you out, but matters that are strictly concerning your recreational preferences, that's for you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.