• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Morning Glory seeds. Why won't they work for me?

Disocio0

Bluelighter
So im a drug users through and through. I've tried nearly anything under the sun. Im also diagnosed with bipolar which I take Adderall, Xanax, Zyprexa, and Effexor. I recently got my hands on some morning glory seeds and decided to see what it was like. I have no connections to get shrooms or lucy so this is what I had to make deal with. ?

My first experience with these seeds I took 7 bags of 1.5 grams a piece, chewed. After an hour or two of straight nausea I experienced a psychedelic buzz. Everything was brighter and food tasted amazing. I got horrible leg cramps then so bead that I couldn't hardly walk. I had wierd empathetic thoughts about the people in my life. After 3 hours I was so uncomfortable I felt like crawling out of my skin. I ended up rocking myself to sleep in the fetal position.

My second experience was with 5 packages and I experienced the same symptoms other than the leg cramps but I was still extremely anxious I just wanted it to end.

My third experience I ate just to bags and an hour later ended up passing out with no psychedelic effects whatsoever.

My question is how do I get a good and pleasant trip off these seeds and if my meds are affecting the bad symptoms.Should I just cut my losses and not take them anymore? Feedback is appreciated.

Crush the seeds soaking then cold water with a little lemon juice for a few hours shaking up regularly and consume on an empty stomach.

I would imagine some of the drugs are impairing the trip = a lot of serotonin drugs dull trips as do benzos and opioids in my experience.

Anti-depressants generally tend to dull psychedelic effects of substances like LSD. On top of that, morning glory seeds are inconsistent in quality and will often have many of the side-effects you describe. Only fresh seeds are truly psychedelic. Given the fact that seeds are often harvested at the end of summer, your seeds are likely to be too old. But some people are just very sensitive to the side effects of seeds, and will never be able to fully enjoy the magic of morning glory seeds.

Like Dracarys said, your medication can take away the effects of LSD.