• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Morning Glory Extraction (CWE ) simple and useful technique not too time consuming!

TheCasualSmoker

Greenlighter
Well its good to be back on blue light with my fellow drug enthusiast=D, Recently i've been dabbling into Morning glories again and have been eating raw seed which surprisingly has given me amazing results and no nausea, from ingesting a 7.2gram dose and some nectar from mangoes to disguise the taste, I don't know if it potientiated the effects but i got strong euphoria and i had open eye visuals of snowflake patterns on my face and on the walls, it was cool. so now its 2 and a half weeks later and i want to take it up a notch and increase my dose to 17 grams, reason being is i want to be a little overwhelmed i know its a huge jump in dose but i think ive become well experienced in tripping off of these magical little puppies, plus ill have a sitter if anything.. my main question is, are there any cold water extraction methods involving distilled cold water and simple household tools with 2-12 hours time and a little effort to get good extracted product, ive read extensively and it seems that most simple cwe's work fine but lose allot of product, and im not into a non polar/polar extraction a little to much for me.(lazy) i really don't want to eat 600+ish seed so quick responses are welcome! thank you! btw i do plan on buying Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds, i wish i could just find the plant since i actually live in Hawaii!:(

a thought...if you dont want to eat 600 seeds why not just blend them up and maybe make a smoothie ? or just put em in a blender or food processor and add some kind of liquid to chug them. Blending them will act as chewing and will definitely make the seeds more bioavailable to you.

Quite a thought but i could imagine the grittiness of the morning glory in a smoothie to not be that appetizing and what really gets me off on extractions is the supposed amount of material your supposed to ingest after its done which can be as much as a shot glass of liquor, but thanks it does seem like something ill put more thought into!:D

I want to give you better advice but I just can't think of a way to extract seeds without cooking them and even then, what temperature and will it destroy the contents ?
the thing about CWE with pills is simply = they dissolve . I don't think your seeds are gonna dissolve in warm water :p

Well i have read that the seeds are water soluble, and cooking them will destroy the active ingredient, quite honestly the smoothie method sounds a bit interesting i do appreciate that, im just looking for something that's more of a quick shot to the brain ya know, as anyone whos eaten morning glory knows eating 100s of seeds that taste like sticks or some other woody thing is just not pleasant :( my goal is to find an effective way to put the seeds in water by using tea bags and crushing them before hand and getting a good time estimate of how long i should let them sit because like i said i want a strong trip, without nauseation and losing the actives

well it'll be high fiber! and when I say blend it I mean blend the hell out of it. Ya, it'll be gritty but you can down it. Whatever you do, do it on an empty gut for optimal "quick shot to the brain" effects.

Seems like a good idea but what to blend it with though? and yes the empty stomach is a must thanks for the advice, have you ever tryed morning glory through the blending method?

Easiest way is to grind up the seeds and put them in an empty teabag, which you soak in the cold water to do the extraction. Then throw away the teabag with the seed material and drink the water. With other methods where you're eating the seeds, a lot of the nausea comes from having all of that indigestible plant material in your digestive tract. (So don't do that :))

Well thanks is this a tried method by you, and if so how long did you let the seeds sit in the teabag and how often stir, i just need a little more specific details i wish to get the most out of my seed without obviously getting the better batch of HBWR.

Well thanks is this a tried method by you, and if so how long did you let the seeds sit in the teabag and how often stir, i just need a little more specific details i wish to get the most out of my seed without obviously getting the better batch of HBWR.

Yes, I've done it several times. I would let it soak for only 20 minutes, stirring once at the 10 minute mark and gently squeezing the teabag with the back of a spoon to get some of the liquid out, but being careful not to break the bag open or allow the goop inside to come out. This is pretty short for a CWE so I'd make up for it by using more seeds (at least 400 for morning glories, never tried with HWBR so don't know how many for that). The water should be a pale yellow-green at this point. If you soak the seeds for any longer than that, some of the tannins will start leaking into the water turning it brown, and you're more likely to get nausea from it.

I got this method from a long post at the Shroomery from several years ago, can't find it now but the method itself is pretty simple and I'm sure I remembered all the details. (Well, one other thing is you can add a couple drops of lemon juice to the water to make it slightly acidic, that's supposed to help with the extraction. Though I've also done it without and it works fine.)

Oh, and make sure you're using distilled water, not tap water because the chlorine will destroy the LSA. And when it's soaking leave it in a cool, dark place such as your fridge. (These are standard things for all CWEs)

Good luck! :D

You can always follow my method, as described in this trip report: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/683013-%28Morning-Glory-Seeds-8g%29-First-Time-quot-Second-Nature-The-Animal-Within-quot?p=12384590#post12384590. It worked amazingly well, as it seems I have a more favorable experience with LSA than many others I've read about.

I did ololiuqui once that way (grinding up the seeds and stuffing them into gelcaps) and it worked pretty well as I remember. The advantage with these instead of morning glories is that they're more potent and you need fewer seeds, so there's less seed material for your intestines to have to deal with.