• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants More water in meth solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainCitySeattle

Greenlighter
Hi guys, so I was preparing a shot of meth earlier and I was wondering if you guys ever end up with more water in the solution than you originally put in? So I made up a shot and added 30 units of water to it and after dissolving it all in the water and sucking it up through the cotton I ended up with over 40 units. I've ended up with more before but never this much more and I was wondering if any of you other people have had this happen to you and know what it means? Thanks!

^^ Right.! Re check your measurements. Someone else needs to weigh in, but that doesn't sound like a big deal.

Well that 30 units also has the added meth into the solution dissolved into it which would add to the volume. It's still 30 units of water, nothing appeared out of thin air.

Well that 30 units also has the added meth into the solution dissolved into it which would add to the volume. It's still 30 units of water, nothing appeared out of thin air.

True. Just a lot of times it's usually the same or a little more. Never almost 15 more units is only reason I asked.

^^ Right.! Re check your measurements. Someone else needs to weigh in, but that doesn't sound like a big deal.

Trust me I pulled up 30 units a buddy of mine was with me too and he said if it's good it will have more in the end, and that he usually will either have the same amount or more.

It will not end up having more water. More water can't just come out of nowhere, man. Do you mean more volume, as roxi said?

my boyfriend tells me about this happening all the time w/ high quality shard and I've heard it from another person or two.
not sure what to think of it as I'm not much of a tweaker myself but it's certainly not unheard of.

my boyfriend tells me about this happening all the time w/ high quality shard and I've heard it from another person or two.
not sure what to think of it as I'm not much of a tweaker myself but it's certainly not unheard of.

Yea a buddy of mine told me it happens with good clear, was unsure how true that was. I just had mixed results when mixing up mine, like times have been the exact same as the water I originally put in, sometimes it was only a little bit more, but this time it was about 15 units more after I sucked it all back into the rig and I wasn't use to seeing this much more in the rig. Was just curious honestly I know it's not a big deal because shooting dope is gonna be dangerous regaurdless of what happens that shit isn't necessarily mild lol. Thanks guys.

Just basically more volume is what I meant I guess I worded it wrong saying more water in the end lol. Was referring to the solution being sucked up after adding the meth and dissolving being more volume in the rig. Thanks for correcting me though guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.