• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

More tea vicar?

I would tell him that he dispenses a drug in holy communion to people every Sunday.

That Jesus turned a whole load of water into weed (well it would have been weed if weed had been around in Judaea 2000 years ago)

And that Jesus was clearly a hippie who forgave sinners and tax collectors (and tax collectors are WAY worse than sinners)

I would tell him that he dispenses a drug in holy communion to people every Sunday.

That Jesus turned a whole load of water into weed (well it would have been weed if weed had been around in Judaea 2000 years ago)

And that Jesus was clearly a hippie who forgave sinners and tax collectors (and tax collectors are WAY worse than sinners)
word! we could also educate the vicar as to the toxicity of said wine

we could also slip in that Jesus fucking hated the church/organised religion and that Moses was on shrooms (or similar native psychedelic) when the bush burned and spoke to him

also Jesus probably gave the cripple some kinda opium causing said cripple to be able to move around freely for a while before collapsing lame again a few hours later when nobody was looking

and then we could just tell the vicar to mind his fucking own and offer him some acid so he can have a real think about whether the guy in the sky is actually real or not

or we could spike the vicar (I am usually 100% against spiking under any circs but maybe this could be an outlier situation...or we could just burn his church down and have done

Last edited:
Actualy got a new car today and the two previous owners were a careful lady driver - Rose West - and a vicar (sadly defrocked). The car is ace - kia chilla - from 0 to 85mph in 6 seconds if you drive it over a cliff.

I actually said this to the fuckin god botherer that came round when my dad died. Being the ever dutiful son, I made the tea while the vicar and my mum discussed the service.

When he'd finished the first cup, I couldn't resist uttering that immortal line.

I don't think it was received very well, but who gives a fuck...

I suppose I'd say well why did god make opium poppies, coca plants, cannabis and fermentation if he didn't want us to get wrecked every now and again?
Plus his son turned perfectly refreshing and thirst quenching water into plonk, the little party animal.

I suppose I'd say well why did god make opium poppies, coca plants, cannabis and fermentation if he didn't want us to get wrecked every now and again?
Plus his son turned perfectly refreshing and thirst quenching water into plonk, the little party animal.
Yeah making plants against the law, for containing psychoactive substances is like saying god made a mistake:"I think what God meant to say" - Bill Hicks Revelations remains hilariously funny, no matter how many times I watch it...