• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

more curiosity

Please be more specific?

A problem for guys who insist on huge breasts? Or a security / pride thing for women?

I have appreciated bigger sizes in the past but I think I am more than averagely okay / satisfied / just plain happy with smaller ones (though theres gotta be some mass, if it is like a boys chest it is just uncanny lack-of-valley for me)

Having been a C and (post-kids) a G, I find that large breasts are far more problematic than smaller ones.

I wear a B, not big or terribly small. Nobody has ever complained (to my face) but I wouldn't give a fuck anyway, and you shouldn't either. Plenty of people love small boobs.

I've gotten complaints about my landing strip but I told them if they don't like it to go fuck someone else. That shut em up lol.

Last edited:
I don't consider Bs small boobs, they are pretty standard IME for the slender types. I consider anything you can't squeeze small boobs. So long as they exist, all good in my book.

I don't consider Bs small boobs, they are pretty standard IME for the slender types. I consider anything you can't squeeze small boobs. So long as they exist, all good in my book.

That's awesome. Most people do consider a B cup small but mine are proportionate to my body.

So far the consensus is as long as they exist it's not a problem. Not to be hurtful to girls who don't have boobs. :/

I think if you meet anyone saying 'no' because of the particular reason that 'your boobs are not big enough', you're quite better off without him

I think it's best when your breasts are proportionate to your body. I'm curvy and I fluctuate between size D and DD. I will admit they are pretty voluptuous. However not all guys like big breasts. Some guys are into curvy girls with larger breasts. Some are into slimmer girls.
I understand being insecure with your body. Everyone has some parts of them that they hate.
You may have some small boob problems but I assure you there are big boob problems too ;) ... it's just a matter of loving what you have!