Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Moon Rock MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason7

Bluelighter
I got a free sample of MDMA Moon Rocks, which are chunks of fused MDMA which looks like crack but is much harder. Tried it twice. It's an okay high but I did get nausea both times for the first few hours which put a damper on things. I didn't really feel any empathy type effects. It basically felt like a weak psychedelic with some weak stimulant properties added. Hadn't tried MDMA before so it was a new thing for me. It's not really something I would use regularly but I guess it's good for something different now and then. Keeps you functional down below, unlike other stims which will give you rubber-pud syndrome. It's good for sex, I'll give it that. The nausea is my only gripe really. Aside from that it was smooth sailing. The psychedelia is limited to lights being brighter, haloes around bright things, a slightly shifting visual field when walking around and an appearance like fog in the air. Street lights look really cool on it.

Last edited:
Did you test this with a test kit? Really doesn't sound like MDMA if you ask me. No empathy and 'functional down there' is just not MDMA.

Do you have a question or is this just a trip report?

How bout these ppl and they're fake molly. Hello ppl molly is pure mdma not all these chems they're shoving ina capsule telling u its molly hell the x isn't the same anymore either its gunna be piperazine or dxm. Sorry ppl reall x doesn't make u sick in the a.m. n ppl I'm only 29 soo we are talking ten years this scene has went to trash.....can we have pure mdma as molly and can we have x with mda n mdma in it again?

That does not sound like mdma at all.

There is a bunch of different chems that can look, taste and smell the same as MDMA. Next time buy a test kit, then you're at least one step closer to know what you have/don't have.

I read from other buyers that they tested it with marquis and it turned black. That's right for MDMA. If it was something like methylone it would turn yellow. I get nausea from all psychedelics anyway so it wouldn't be unusual for me to get it from MDMA too, since it's partially a psychedelic. Regarding the empathy, maybe I'm just not sensitive to that effect. Pretty sure it's real MDMA, though I guess it's possible that something else would have similar effects and turn marquis black. I don't know what it would be though.

This form would be called molly I guess, but a lot of vendors are calling it Moon Rock. Does MDMA normally cause sexual dysfunction? That didn't happen to me with this. What else would have similar effects to MDMA, meaning combination of psychedelic and stimulant, and leave you sexually functional and turn marquis black?

Last edited:
I read from other buyers that they tested it with marquis and it turned black. That's right for MDMA. If it was something like methylone it would turn yellow. I get nausea from all psychedelics anyway so it wouldn't be unusual for me to get it from MDMA too, since it's partially a psychedelic. Regarding the empathy, maybe I'm just not sensitive to that effect. Pretty sure it's real MDMA, though I guess it's possible that something else would have similar effects and turn marquis black. I don't know what it would be though.

This form would be called molly I guess, but a lot of vendors are calling it Moon Rock. Does MDMA normally cause sexual dysfunction? That didn't happen to me with this. What else would have similar effects to MDMA, meaning combination of psychedelic and stimulant, and leave you sexually functional and turn marquis black?

The marquis test goes black even if there's just traces of MDxx (for example MDMA) in the compound. So you could have 5% MDxx and 95% crap, and it would still come out black. If you want to be as safe as possible, using home tests, you should get marquis, mandelin, mecke, simon's, robatest and purity-test. If they all come up with expected results, you can be pretty sure its of good quality.

I've recently had stuff like that myself. With a quick test it came out black, but I tried it - and the effects were weird and didn't feel like MDMA even though there were similarities (for instance I got sick the first 2 hours, little/no empathy, no euphoria). I then bought all the tests, and when I did the entire screening there sure were "weird" results. For instance some of the test didn't get the color MDMA was supposed to get immediately (green to black, instead of straight to black, and so on).

Some people looses the ability to have sex on MDMA, and some just have trubel finishing. Usually, the higher the dose, the bigger the problem. But it's quite common for boys to loose sexual function - yes.

For me MDMA doesn't feel like "a combination of psychedelic and stimulant". The feeling is quite unique :)
There is a bunch of drugs that have similar effects to MDMA, but there really is no point in discussing what it could have been.

Drugs affect different people differently & even the same person differently at different times. I understand methylone is often passed off as MDMA, but it should give a different test result. Was this your first time with MDMA too? What kind of dose per kilo of bodyweight did you take? What ROA? The first time I had MDMA it was pretty much how you describe it, I thought I'd been sold a bunk diet pill or something, but my friends were all having a great time on the same pills, maybe it was just a weak pill & I was nervous of trying another as it was untested. Maybe there's some kind of reverse tolerance, not everybody has the best time of their life on their first try. I tried again with a double stacked (~200mg) pill a few weeks later & it was really amazing.

Last edited:
Does MDMA normally cause sexual dysfunction? That didn't happen to me with this. What else would have similar effects to MDMA, meaning combination of psychedelic and stimulant, and leave you sexually functional and turn marquis black?

yes. for most people it's hard to get it up and impossible to have an orgasm.
mdma isn't really that similar to a "combination of psychedelic and stimulant". it has a bit of both, but it's still entirely different. there are even analogues of mdma like mbdb that are neither stimulating nor psychedelic at all.
the psychedelic effects of mdma normally only really appear with higher doses or at the tail end of the high. and the stimulant effects, while there, are mostly in the background compared to the entactogen effects like intense euphoria, empathy, everything feeling fuzzy and warm, a feeling of intense relaxation, confusion (quite different from psychedelics) and a "sort of drunken" feeling with some loss of motor coordination (at medium to high dosages; i can jump around on the danceflor, i can stand and wave my hands, if i try to do both i'll fall over ;) ).
and you really won't be "functional" on mdma. a typical conversation that could happen would be something like this for example:
A: do you know what's the best thing on this party?
B: whaaaaaat?
A: erm... what were we just talking about?
B: i have no idea, but everything's just great.
A: do you know what's the best thing on this party?
B: i have no idea.
A: it's the bass speaker. you know.. where the music is coming from and for every kickdrum it's like woah, woah, woah, woah
B: haha, yeees, i feel it. then let's go and get as close to it as possible.

i don't know of anything (except maybe the apbs? and of course mda, mde, ...) that would turn black with marquis, but even a small amount of mdma in your sample will give a black colour.

I guess he underdosed a bit & only got just over threshold effects. Try 2 or 3mg per kilo of bodyweight. The more intense effects & empathy, as well as side effects like impotence only really happen at fairly high doses with little or no tolerance. Low dose, or with a tolerance can just be like a slightly horny/psychedelic mild stim.

A full stomach will make it feel weaker & with more nausea too.

Other drugs may give a similar marquis test result too.

If you've been talking psychedelics recently then there's some cross-tolerance between those & MDMA. Other drugs, medications & alcohol can overpower it too. Weed can help with the nausea, but it can dampen the stimulant effect & make it feel a bit more psychedelic too.

Last edited:
I honestly bet it was MDMA cut with bk-mdma or w.e else they used. If it is a pure compound it should look pretty solid and not fused together like two things pressed together.

I guess he underdosed a bit & only got just over threshold effects
quite possible.

I honestly bet it was MDMA cut with bk-mdma
also quite possible. in fact that was my first guess.
If it is a pure compound it should look pretty solid and not fused together like two things pressed together.
looks tell you nothing. if you have "rocks" they are all artificially made to look like that. the synthesis always gives you crystals (of various sizes) and fusing those together to form "moonrocks" works almost equally for pure and heavily cut stuff.

Yeah it could be bk-MDMA or something else with some real MDMA content to make the marquis test turn black. Maybe MDA, which you would expect to be more psychedelic. This also wasn't that stimulating. My teeth didn't actually grind. they just had a tendency to press together a little, like they were weak magnets. Whatever this stuff was it was good though. Maybe it's better than pure MDMA. Those streetlights were really gleaming, almost as much as on acid.

I am mentioning factors to rule out pure not identify pure. I think that advice is safer as worst case scenario some real MDMA is passed up as a fake. Better to be safe than sorry.

Without lab analysis no one can say for sure how pure it is.

This thread has very much become a "what did I take" thread which we don't allow here.

As everyone has said, nobody knows.

Thread closed for turning into a substance ID thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.