• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Montreal's Opiate Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bropiace

Bluelighter
I haven't posted much nor been extremely active here since I registered.

Forgive me if what I am about to do goes against the rules of this site, I guess a mod can delete this thread if that is the case.

I am currently tapering (and have been for months) from what was at it's peak 640 mg of Oxy daily and now am at 24 mg of Dilaudid daily.

I've made some great progress so far but I feel it is getting harder and harder to progress and I am convinced my best option would be to switch to Fentanyl patches (I know that some of them can be cut) and taper that way. On top of an easier way to cut back the daily dose, having a constant release should help as opposed to the ups and downs of dosing with fast action opiate.

So I am living in Montreal and I was thinking I might try to find people with Fentanyl patches scripts that would rather have Dillies.

I am confident that Bluelight wouldnt like me to offer this in here so that is not exactly my question.

Would anyone living in Montreal have any suggestions on the best way I could go about to find what I am looking for ? I am not looking for places, names or phone numbers but just a general strategy that might help me find the type of people I am looking for.

I though about Kijiji but for obvious reasons I doubt that would be my best bet. So at this point any suggestions are welcome.

Bluelight is not here to help you source drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.