• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Month of Hell

Benzos are usually seizure preventing and shouldn't provoke one, also the combo might have knocked you straight out depending on alc levels and tolerance but of course everyone is different and interactions are so too.. the prolonged DT might have had to do with the seizure(s) though, and both combined with the impaired memory..

Was this your first seizure or did you have had before?

Sorry to hear what you've gone through, had a somewhat similar experience when I did lots of dextromethorphan and drank lots in the evenings to relax and sleep. One day I woke up in psych ward, very confused and total retrograde amnesia- I had been there for 7 days already, multiple seizures when I never have had one before. I think chances are that wrong medicine contributed to the overall worsening as reason for admitting to the ward was just alcohol and me arguing with police..

Would be interesting if you recognize the pill, but still there are plenty of fakes especially about benzos (and opioids - of course these which are searched for) and they can contain anything. From your description of the jelly body sensation I had to think of the antipsychotic clozapine because it felt exactly like this and lowers seizure threshold.
Thanks for your reply, very helpful.

dam crazy ibe had the dts, with benzo withdrawal i wouldn't wish it on any one,
I couldn't decipher reality from dreams I thought i was prostitute for natty daddys ( beer) and origional post is right it is a month of hell and still takes a wile to get it back together

dam crazy ibe had the dts, with benzo withdrawal i wouldn't wish it on any one,
I couldn't decipher reality from dreams I thought i was prostitute for natty daddys ( beer) and origional post is right it is a month of hell and still takes a wile to get it back together
That’s exactly what I felt, my dreams/hallucinations were reality, I was in jail fighting off people, I was plucking chicken on a job and engineering a train across the states. Etc. When I started coming out into the world of reality, I had to question myself if these things really happened. As the fog cleared I realized they weren’t. But I remember them.

That’s exactly what I felt, my dreams/hallucinations were reality, I was in jail fighting off people, I was plucking chicken on a job and engineering a train across the states. Etc. When I started coming out into the world of reality, I had to question myself if these things really happened. As the fog cleared I realized they weren’t. But I remember them.
it's so strange I can relate to your op, I was hanging with a gay friend for a wile and wile I had the dts I was watching a movie where some transvestites get killed in straight but it made me question myself and what is real true terror I felt I will never forget ( I'm a dumb ass and still drink but not abnormally anymore) the hang over recovery is not worth it ) hope u recover time can be on your side if u let it,

it's so strange I can relate to your op, I was hanging with a gay friend for a wile and wile I had the dts I was watching a movie where some transvestites get killed in straight but it made me question myself and what is real true terror I felt I will never forget ( I'm a dumb ass and still drink but not abnormally anymore) the hang over recovery is not worth it ) hope u recover time can be on your side if u let it,
I haven’t touched alcohol since, and plan to keep it that way. Once you get DT’s, they can come back as I am now susceptible to them.take care,