• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Trigger Warning Money. The best way to make cash right now..also how do you finance your addiction(s)?

The Seattle area made door dash and Uber eats pay all the drivers minimum wage, so what do you think they do? Pass those extra fees to the customers and now hardly anybody orders from them anymore

Geniuses

Do they still have Labor Ready?

You used to go down to an office and they'd send you to work wherever help was needed and you'd get paid each day you worked

But i haven't seen or even looked for that since the late 90s

You used to go down to an office and they'd send you to work wherever help was needed and you'd get paid each day you worked

One of my former roommates in Bmore spoke about his experience doing labor ready out in Las Vegas, like in the past ten years or so. I'm sure it still exists, just might be only in major cities or something idk.

"My name is Mud" and "c'mon Mr. Krinkle tell me why"

I love primus and yes I think a place like you describe exists in my area but they wanted to UA me on spot so I pretty much dipped at that point.

Hahaha lol to the JG GENTWORTH knowing my track record with advances this doesn't seem far out of my reach of dumb ideas for instant gratification!