• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mom passed drugs to son in jailhouse lip lock.

smokemctoke420

Bluelighter
FEBRUARY 6--You know your mother loves you when she is willing to smuggle Oxycodone into the jail where you are incarcerated. Especially when she passes you the pills via an open-mouthed kiss.

That is what investigators allege transpired last Tuesday when Kimberly Margeson, 54, visited her offspring in an upstate New York lockup. Margeson’s son, William Partridge, 30, was being held following a weapons arrest.

According to a Yates County Sheriff’s Department report, Margeson put the Oxycodone pills “into her mouth and brought them into the jail when she visited her son.” She then passed two pills “from her mouth to her sons mouth when she kissed him.”

Deputies did not indicate whether tongue was involved in the transfer of the two painkiller pills, which were apparently intended for Partridge’s personal use and not resale.

Margeson was arrested and charged with a felony drug count. She and Partridge were also each hit with a misdemeanor count of promoting prison contraband. The pair is pictured in the above mug shots.

Margeson appeared in Town Court yesterday and pleaded not guilty to the two charges (she was released from custody after posting $2000 bail). Her son remains jailed and will be arraigned Monday on the contraband count.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/mom-kisses-son-passes-drugs-578241
That's fucking gross. I'd go without before I open mouth kissed my mom.

Yeah I have but I had subs cuz I was going to detox. I'd w/d before I open mouth kissed my mom for 2 oxys

Also, by saying that does that mean you would kiss your mom for some oxy in while in w/d? Lulz

Oh man. I've been to the Yates county jail. And I dated a girl named Margeson from that area. Something tells me these are her relatives... I think I need to wash myself thoroughly.

Smells like desperation to me... the guy must have be withdrawling.

Too bad he didn't just find a jailhouse connection. The guards get those drugs in way easier than the families of inmates can.

Maybe they should have chosen a way to exchange the drugs that aroused (lol) less suspicion.

Also, by saying that does that mean you would kiss your mom for some oxy in while in w/d? Lulz

^ I'm sure I would. Much worse has happened to me in life.

Except as soon as I got them, I'd swallow them so no one could take them from me.

I'm sure that sound extra horrible but whatever.

Props to the mom. Mine has shotgunned me hits of pot and coke before, so I don't find this so awful. Too bad she got caught, I've been in w/d in jail before, and it sucks in a major way.

That's fucking gross. I'd go without before I open mouth kissed my mom.

That is rather nasty, but I got a better one: I know of an inmate who was on MMT, who one morning - shortly after being dosed, vomited it. Another inmate, who was in acute withdrawal at the time, promptly took a swan dive into the puke to ingest the methadone in it. Now that's rather extreme. However, you'd be surprised what lengths some would go to get their fix.

P.S. - The inmate who drank the vomit apparently ended up ODing. How shitty is that...