• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mom accused of giving kids heroin found

Bluelight Crew
COLUMBUS — A Laurelville woman sought by law enforcement for allegedly injecting two of her teenage children with heroin has been apprehended.

Shantel Parker, 35, is accused of injecting her children prior to sending them to school on Thursday. “It’s a horrible situation,” said Hocking County Sheriff Lanny North. A warrant had been issued for her arrest, and the U.S. Marshal’s Office was assisting.

Parker was apprehended late Friday at The Ohio State University Hospital in Columbus. According to HCSO, she had checked herself into the hospital and claimed she was having suicidal thoughts.

Law enforcement transported her to the Franklin County Jail to await extradition to Hocking County. A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Monday.

She is charged with two counts of felonious assault (second-degree felony), two counts of corrupting another with drugs (second-degree felony) and two counts of endangering children (third-degree felony).

Investigators have evidence to believe that Parker, of state Route 180, allegedly injected her children, ages 14 and 16, Thursday, and has been providing heroin and other drugs for several months to her children, said North.

http://www.logandaily.com/news/article_fb6cb8aa-5f42-11e1-a4b3-0019bb2963f4.html

You beat me to it with that one, lol.

This is actually terrible though. I had a friend who's brother did drugs with him when he was younger and he ended up an addict, so this is pretty bad.

I'm not quite sure what the motivation to give your kids drugs is. I sure as shit don't want to give anyone any of my drugs, much less to some kids.

Her kids probably wouldn't stfu when she told them too. Her mistake was having kids; how you react afterward is fair game AFAIC. Shout out to Casey Anthony.

The article says that she had been doing it for a while, they probably were jonesing and need a fix. They are probably functioning addicts.

Thats crazy insane...........kids will probably end up heroin addicts because of mom.

Wow purdy fucked up. I bet she didnt have a problem getting them to do their chores on time. Unless they were shaking too much then no dishes untill they get a bump