• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mollyy

Mollyannamerris

Greenlighter
So me and my partner do cocaine once a while.. then we both take zanex to try and sleep after. I always seem to wake up and he is still awake! And he has bought more!! I worry about him doing it him self because he gets pains under his left armpit! I don't mind him doing it when he is with people but he worries me when he does it alone. I need help!! what can I do?!

With cocaine, the urge to re-dose can be very compulsive once you get started and you want to keep doing more. Talk to your partner and tell him you're concerned. You said this is a once in a while thing but maybe it's a good idea to abstain for a while, especially if he's experiencing pain.

Im confused does molly mean cocaine there? Here molly is pure mdma sold to teenagers thats prob bathsalts and baking soda.

Lmao. Oops sorry Molly. But if you start doing drastically Different amounts of drugs that could be a problem. I know I had a girlfriend and she like me or the drugs. So, I was like cya... if you think he has a addictive personality doing cocaine with him might just be adding to the fire. I know drugs arent something I do with friends. I am making sure I have the drugs then maybe ill hangout with friends.