• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly

Vivkk39

Greenlighter
Ok so I've done Molly once before but Idk I'm planning on doing it again at a fest going on this weekend but someone really siked me out about it this time and I'm just thinking about how a girl died at the last fest I went to because of "tainted ecstasy" plus idk how strong the Molly I will be taking will be because I'm buying from someone different and I'm not sure how strong the other Molly I took before was because I mean I've only done it once so I can't compare it to another experience. I just know I want to do something besides smoke or drink because that usually just shuts me down. Am I siking myself and overthinking it?

probably horrible advise but its my own and hasn't let me down. If you cant get a kit prior then just like any unknown substance, use your best judgement and remember to take a small dose first (1/4 of what you get) and see how you feel. can always take more but too much is hard to take back.

...use your best judgement and remember to take a small dose first (1/4 of what you get) and see how you feel.
you said it. this is horrible advice.

what if she gets 2 grams of mdma? you're advising her to take 0.5g?

your advice is arbitrary and potentially dangerous.

alasdair

I think what he means is take 1/4 of a single dose, not 1/4 of the whole bag. .
then again you never know lol

well, my point was (tangentially perhaps) if that's what he meant then that's what he should have written.

we're talking about milligram measurements. we have to be clear.

alasdair

Aside from testing it (which is probably the most important thing to do) make sure to stay hydrated and DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL... About 6 months ago at Sunset music festival there were about 6 people who died.. The media was all over it blaming the deaths on "molly".. I'm friends with one of the police officers who was on the scene and he told me a different story.. The true story.. They died from dehydration.. They were popping molly, drinking beer, and dancing outside in the Florida heat at the hottest time of year... Of course the media spun the story (as they usually do) to emphasize the drug usage, however it was not the actual cause of death.. They died from being irresponsible.. Anything you ingest that causes a rise in body temperature should not be combined with another substance that does the same thing.. Especially if you aren't keeping yourself hydrated..

I spent NYE with some friends a few years ago.. They thought it would be a good idea to get some MDMA and Liquor and head to the hot tub.. We all dropped our M at the same time and climbed in the tub... And about 15 minutes later everyone wanted to do shots.. I declined...

I told them I would do one or the other but not both.. They started making fun of me and telling me how "lame" I was being... I told them that if I was going to drugs, I wanted to be responsible about it.. They laughed at me and the notion of being a responsible drug user... So I broke it down for them like this:

MDMA-Raises body temp
Alcohol- Raises body temp
Hot tub- Raises body temp

+

Raised body temp- Dehydration
Sitting in water- Dehydration
Alcohol- Dehydration

= Potential death

Not a risk I'm willing to take.. ✌

Yea ofc meant 1/4 of a dose. Not sayin do a 1/4 oz haha. Pretty sure you'd end up 6 feet under that way.