• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly, Xanax, hydro, and wax

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
Hi! This is my first post, I made my account specifically to ask this question. So I'm planning on taking two hits of molly (I've used this same stuff before and two seems like it was the perfect dose for a solid roll; taking one was more like a half-roll). About 2-3 hours after dropping the molly, I want to take about 5 or 6 norco 10/325's. I'm very skeptical about doing a cwe on such a small amount of norcos so I'm considering just pooping them straight. I'm rather new to opiates but I seem to have a decent tolerance (a roxi 30 makes me feel quite good but doesn't fuck me up). Also, I'd like to have 1 or 2 drinks in me for relaxation purposes but I'm afraid this would be too hard on my liver so I was considering maybe .5mg of Xanax. I'll also be smoking small amount of shatter wax but only for the purpose of reducing any potential knowledge, I'm not trying to get high. Anyways I wanted to know if molly, several drinks over the course of the night (or alternatively xanax), norcos, and wax is decently a safe combination.

I would recommend you just take the Xanax at the end of the roll. There have been a lot of reports of strange interactions between opiates and MDMA. Personally, a friend of mine had a seizure on a combo of MDMA and codeine. And codeine is a very weak opiate.

Also, mixing opiates and benzos generally isn't safe. It's a recipe for disaster as they are both heavy CNS suppressants. This can lead to some serious respiratory depression (in other words you just stop breathing, which even if you don't die can cause seriously deprive your brain of oxygen). If you're going to go through with it, it's good to go low with dosing, especially depending on the potency of the opiate/benzo. 50/60mg of hydrocodone and a strong benzo like Xanax are generally not very safe to mix.

Seriously, your mind/body should get its full fill of euphoria just from the roll. Don't overdo it when your body is in a sensitive state like that; just pop 0.5-1.5mg Xanax towards the end and you should have a nice smooth comedown. Be safe and have fun. ;)

Okay, I like the idea of saving the Xanax for the comedown but I'm very interested in combining molly and opiates as they're the most euphoric/pleasurable drugs I've used and I'd imagine that a combination could potentially create the best feeling I've ever felt. Which is something I'd definitely like to feel.

Up until this year I took hydro/oxycodone with my MDMA 95% of the time. The only problem I've ran into was increased risk of overheating but that shouldn't be a problem if you keep your doses low. Although I definitely would not take anywhere near 60mgs of hydro. Start with 20mgs max and don't exceed 40mgs until the molly has worn off.

Last edited:
Roxianne, did you find the combination to be enjoyable? What made you stop taking them in conjunction?