• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly while on methadone?

AmberEMc26

Bluelighter
I can’t remember if I saw it in here. But does anyone have a drug interaction photo? Like, it shows you the safety levels of mixing different drugs?

For example- heroin and benzos would have a color of use extreme caution or a dangerous

Friend of mine is on methadone and wants to do mdma. Is this a dangerous mix? Our would the methadone possibly block the mdma? I know molly isn’t an opiate. Just asking because this guy swears he won’t feel molly if you’re on methadone . Has anyone been on methadone and did molly, had a good experience?

I personally never found there to be any negative interaction when using MDMA on top of methadone. The rolls were great, plus the methadone negated any comedown.

Win/win...

Cool cool.. Did you take methadone daily, like for maintenance? Or recreationally?

See my recent post. Our batch was 💩 I’m really bummed out

Cool cool.. Did you take methadone daily, like for maintenance? Or recreationally?

See my recent post. Our batch was 💩 I’m really bummed out

Yes, I was on daily maintenance.

I've just seen your report on your batch of MD - total bummer. It's just so variable these days...

I rolled plenty on methadone.

Outside of a fucked up nod when you take your dose the next morning, nothing. Not a bad nod. Just don't plan on driving anywhere if you will be rolling all night then dose on no sleep.

Wouldn't recommend to dose and then eat molly, you will be nodding and won't really roll too much.

If anything methadone kills the roll and turns it more into a nod.