• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"Molly" tests good........BUT?

DiabloDawg

Greenlighter
Hey,

Cousin got some "Molly" in capsules (Tiny caps) and wanted me to test for him. Tested Mecke Fizzed a little and it went to Dark black with a slight purple on the outside of puddle. Marquis went to black within 8-10 seconds. and Finally Simons went to blueish purple with in a few seconds. All signs look as if they were positive test results. However he tried it last weekend and took one capsule and felt nothing. He had a full stomach and had been drinking, so he decided he would attempt again this last weekend and just to make sure I retested. "SAME RESULTS". This last weekend he ingested 2 capsules and still no effects. He did state that he got some of the best sleep he has gotten in a while but no lovey dovey effects. My question is, is there any sleeping pills or any other substance that could give positive results on test and no effects when ingesting. I will be retesting once again so that I can add a pic of results. Please help with this as I too have picked some up for event later on but now am concerned with them. Thanks

That's weird. A couple things come to mind.

It could be really weak only enough mgs of MDMA to fool the test kit.

I've never heard of any drug giving false positives for MDMA but it could be possible

I know sugar turns the marquis purple/black but it takes a few minutes for the color change. Try to post a pic

imagemolly.jpg

1. Mecke
2. Marquis
3. Simons

its a bit dark. took with phone. I did the test again today and the Mecke goes to black within seconds almost on contact. Marquis does the same.
Let me know what you guys think. again the caps are pretty small. like the size of tic tacs. My cousin took 2 at once and didnt feel anything. Im assuming each capsule contains 60=70 mgs. im wondering if two isnt enough or are test results wrong. The test kit is new. Thanks in advance

Looks like MDMA to me.

a reagent can't tell the purity though, even less than 1mg will turn a reagent dark black so there's no way to know if it was cut to shit or not

Thanks for reply. Folley
St this point I might send one in for further testing. It really has me stumped. Especially since I have a few left. Was so excited to get them after testing first time.

prolly cut with a ton of shit

Is there a difference when testing mdma in a x pill between these 2 kits?

Mecke Reagent Testing Kit (Red Label)
vs
Marquis Reagent Testing Kit (White Label)

Last edited:
Don't mean to hijack but I was about to start a new thread and this is very similar:

I recently tested a powder using three kits -- Marquis, Simon and Mecke. All gave positive resuts for MDxx or were close enough to make me think so.

The thing is, I've tested this powder (the old fashioned way) several times already. I found it had little effect except as a mild to moderate stimulant. I have several seasoned friends who claim this is great "molly". The powder itself is very fine and very white. It has a pharmaceutical quality and doesn't resemble the more granular molly I've seen before.

So I guess the question is -- what could fool three test kits and a handful of experienced friends? I'm curious more than anything. I also tested a few pressed pills and was surprised to find most of them (but not all) came up positive. So I'm also skeptical...

prolly cut with a ton of shit

Is there a difference when testing mdma in a x pill between these 2 kits?

Mecke Reagent Testing Kit (Red Label)
vs
Marquis Reagent Testing Kit (White Label)

Yes, there is. Marquis is the best test IMO, it has the largest array of reported reactions, almost any chemical can be tested with it.

The mecke... not as good. Really only useful for telling MDMA from DXM. It's too sensitive as well, and if your MDMA is cut with meth or something the black reaction will cover that up. Not so on the marquis